My trading thread (wanting paints and dlc paints and stock wheeglitch

  • Thread starter Thread starter mjm_98
  • 102 comments
  • 4,534 views
You're too kind mate. BMW is next on list
 
Still need lots of trades ;)
 
Come on people need lots of trades
 
Have BMW M3 painted and on showroom floor just waiting for reset..

Tell me would you like interior to smell like vanilla or tropical breeze.. I'm about to have my guy finish detailing before delivery!

:0)
 
Thank you so very much and I know I'm late but any would do (just don't dent it haha ;) )

Still need trades can offer a car and items can but parts on cars also
Any OCD car etc etc
 
Offering a car painted in what you want and1-5 tuning parts and 1-5 paints come on cam do up cars if wanted
 
Updated OP

Looking for lots more deals
 
sending ISF Flourescence 008 RM now...

Also placing thread back up on top...
 
Wow you are doing too much mate and I really appreciate it


To other s I e been opdating the op with minor changes looking for trades
 
Currently producing HPA TT:

Assembly workers man your stations
 
Thank you so much

I look online and saw you bombarded my gift box
 
Yes figured what you didn't want /couldn't use/ or duplicated could just be used as trade items for you..
 
what's really cool is that alot of these are color schemes I had not thought of.. so it is nice to see them as them come out.. makes it hard to hit send LOL
 
Haha you're actually a legend

You got the gears spot on by the way(don't need more though haha)
 
Need trades need trades just ask for whatever I might have it

Ask for cars in any way you want them
 
Come on people can offer 1 car and a few paints

Can offer lots
 
Add me, I'll send one.
 
What do you want in return bud

Any one is fine
 
Free to you. As long as you need them.
You helped me out when I was in need. Thanks bro!
 
Thank you very much (if you want anything let me know ) ;)



Any one else interested in trading ;)
 
Op updated looking for paints as well
 
Offering paint for paint
A car for 5 paints
5mcs for 3-5 paints
5 tuning parts (horns ) for 2-5 paints
 
Can you trade now ?

I think I got multiple GT met paints (green , blue ,red)
 
Unfortunately not but I will try in a bit (probably tommorow)
What are you looking for mate
 
Do you have a schedule ?
 
Im free from tomorrow and I do keep track of my trades but they're starting to become few and far between
 
That's why you should always make a shedule ;)

I would like any car (that isn't a prize car) that I don't have on my garage .

I can PM you it :D
 
@mjm_98

IF YOU STILL HAVE THE GT ACADEMY GT-R AND 370Z PLEASE MESSAGE ME NOW!!!!!! I WILL GIVE YOU MANY GOLD/SILVER CHROMES + ANY OCD CARS YOU WANTTTT!!!!!!
 
Back