Circuit Breaker, is it woth it?

Messages
11
When if got GT3 it forever just to get enough money to do anything my car so i said stuff it and bought the cheat dicks i found that the game had lots more ot offer tell me what u think:confused:
 
When I got GT3 it took forever to get enough money to do anything with my car so I said stuff it and bought the cheat discs (?). I found that the game had lots more to offer. Tell me what you think. :confused:

I think that is what he meant. I'm not sure about the dicks/discs though.
 
Oh, and yeah, Circuit Breakers are great. They keep your house from exploding .......

j/k:lol:


Yes, If I understand what you said. Codebreakers and hybrids do add to the replayability of the game.
 
Yeah codebreaker is like gameshark. its a cd and he prob entered some codes to get all the money or more hidden cars.
 
the game is alredy very replayable (i'd say infinitely).
you just have to set yourself goals other tnhan 100%, like doing FF pro in a car w/out hp mods (and not the citroen).
 
Originally posted by EliteRacer
Tell me what you said.

hahahaha
you damn right Elite Racer! hahaha
no for real i actually dind't realyy get what the dude said...
 
People like this should be taken out to a pasture and shot in the back of the head.
 
Back