Circuit de Barcelona-Catalunya is Coming to iRacing

IRacing, the pinnacle of sim racing, where all the sim stars are is... always behind! There's no place like IRacing to remember what a heck of a car the good old BMW Z4, the McLaren MP4 30 or the 10 year old Corvette was.
Not saying that IRacing should be like Grand Turismo hosting 30 different make believe GT3 cars but being more up to date would be more in accordance with the money you pay for it.

Yeah that's the problem though, you want more up to date content but also complain about cost....How much more do you think we'll be paying for up to date cars etc ??
Personally I dont care that Xcar is Xyears old, as long as there is still top level competition and close racing in these old cars....Well that's all that matters really.

Yeah that's the problem though, you want more up to date content but also complain about cost....How much more do you think we'll be paying for up to date cars etc ??
Personally I dont care that Xcar is Xyears old, as long as there is still top level competition and close racing in these old cars....Well that's all that matters really.
Thank God, everyone thinks differently or else the world would a very boring place :cheers:

I'd be interested in seeing if the very obvious Catalan independence stuff that was present in GT Sport's rendition (That 'Catalan is Your Home' banner on the front stretch especially) is present in iRacing's scan of the circuit, considering both these games have probably the most recent scans of the circuit in sim racing.

Back