circuit Kyoto Driving Park to find ?

  • Thread starter Thread starter symaski62
  • 13 comments
  • 2,386 views
Messages
550
France
divion
Messages
symaski62
to find ?

circuit Kyoto Driving Park

24738653357_cd92bd12e2_o.png
 
Looks like a test track, skid pad, maybe a future addition to the game ? Where is this picture found ? I recognize the corner from Myabi, but how do you find airiel photos in GTS ?
 
Last edited:
It is visible in the pre-race screen.
 
Asda car park. Why do people always park right next to you? There's loads of parking spots!
 
Wish we could use it for just casual car testing. like wet skid pan.
 
I think the most interesting part of the mass of pavement are the multi-coloured circles on it. That indicates to me PD used it as a skid pad or something to test the physics during development. Would be cool if they made a kart track there or something.
 
Future plans. I just thought I'd revive this thread for the newer drivers.
 
Back