Circuit La Sarthe 700 pp non stop cars

Greece
Greece
Since am quite new in gt7 and griding is unavoidable i would to contribute my experience so far in that race with non pit stop cars.
Its one of my favourite way to run at it using intermediate tyres from the beginning and fuel map to 6 right from the beginning.
First two cars was the Nissan gt500 16 and his brother Lexus gt500 16 .
Today after some testing i add and nissan gt 08 .
I would like to share your experiences in that race with non pit stop cars,sharing your tune and times if you have available.

IMG_20230322_213155605_HDR.jpg

IMG_20230322_213343251_HDR.jpg

IMG_20230322_225233805_HDR.jpg

IMG_20230322_225254204_HDR.jpg

All of them are 7 lap runners but the 08 need some adjustment in gearing in order to be competitive on the very last part of the track .
Its faster than the other two but was difficult ( for me to match the other two ) in fastest lap times .
Today i finally did it .
IMG_20230322_212648527_HDR.jpg

Sory for the images language but i guess you all can understand the numbers .
Tyres are rain intermediate and thats a crucial aspect since you don't have to worry about when , how long etc. rain will fall.
Am waiting for yours guys.

Can be done with RM tyres, but you’ll need a few light drizzle laps to get less tyre wear. RM’s get shot after 5 laps, but if your lead is big enough, you might manage to hang on for 2 more laps. RH is the wiser choice.
FM6 gets you about 8 laps of fuel in the RA272.

IMO don't get too hung up doing it with zero stops, it doesn't matter honestly, it is a 30 min race whether you stop 0, 1, 2 times.......

Personally I run my Alfa Giulia GTAm, I start on Hards, run until the end of lap 3 start of lap 4 on fuel 4, swap to inters, regardless of the weather, unless it is monsoon and then I swap to wets, then fuel map 6, race ends on 30mins and a few seconds and I have completed the race doing 6 full laps, occasionally coasting a little into the braking areas to make sure I have the fuel.
Alternatively go FM3 on the second stop and do another pit stop lap before the last lap, then run lap lap fuel map 1, final race time is still 30mins and some seconds, and that is all that matters :)

You just need to decide how you want to arrive pants on fire the whole way, or casual jog ??

With some practice to can largely make sure you don't end up doing a 33min race, because that would suck right ?? :D

That's the thing tho, I can end up in that place but able to do away without the sitting and waiting bit, each to their own for sure, whatever makes the grind bearable is all that counts for sure, if I could be bothered to I can extend this out to nearly 2mins lead as well :D

20230319_165431.jpg

Definitely you can win this race by using too many cars and thats for sure.
As for how long will be all depend on the weather and if the AI pass the line before 30 minutes even on easy mod .
First time i start running this one was in a 12 years old " friend " of mine and needed a car that was able to win in his hands without the rain caught him out spinning all over and get frustrated.
Before a few days i finally get my own ps5 and start my own game .
So to cut a long story short , this thread is to " help" new players to grid on a " safe way " taking advantage of the non stop , be first no matter what from the start of 4th lap and don't care about the weather.
I run this in a 2.5 laps in torencial rain !!! , forced to do 4.55 laps on intermediates and wait on the line to end at 30 min.
Many times also i did 7 lap race with light rain or not at all that give me the opportunity to challenge my self hunting the best lap .

There is not an argument of a how , with or what etc.
Its just the safest and brainless way especially for a newbie to grind in that track and thats all.
Intermediate tyres ,FM6 right when you start and go, if a 12 years old kid can win this ...... everybody can.

This was my best lap on the nissan so far in clear field .
Now am searching other cars that can run same way to add some variety in this boring process.

Edit
So far i didn't find any car other than nissan and lexus using intermediate tyres and run last part after Porsche bridge flat out which is a hell of a challenge at least for me .

Last edited:
Yesterday i discover another one non stopper,the Honda GT 500 08.
Although is the most challenging from the 3 above and its quite unforgiving with the tyres especially the rear ones.
In the heavy rain need to take care while you breaking and and must be on straight line .
Did 4 races and my best was this one ( almost not rain )
IMG_20230324_224338109_HDR.jpg

The set up that i end up with was the follow
IMG_20230324_224747834_HDR.jpg

For the gears i move the customize racing transmission at 250 ,i change a little 5th and 6th gear and move the FG a bit .
IMG_20230324_224825348_HDR.jpg

Seems fast ,is fast ,sounds great but i wouldn't recommend it for a newbie.
7th lap need gently ride due to tyre wear and heavy rain also .
Anyway ,its doable yet more difficult .
Easy mod , intermediate tyres, FM6 right from the beginning and the spicy girl can do the job for you .
Just need to be more tender with her and welcome to MR world.

Hello mate from Hong Kong, nice tune. Can you make more this kind of GR2 700pp tune? Since I am a GT500 fan, I think you still got the Honda NSX GT-Concept '16 and Lexus SC430 '08 for all Gr2 if only GT500 is counted. Thx a lot if you help me, really appreciate that

Hello mate from Hong Kong, nice tune. Can you make more this kind of GR2 700pp tune? Since I am a GT500 fan, I think you still got the Honda NSX GT-Concept '16 and Lexus SC430 '08 for all Gr2 if only GT500 is counted. Thx a lot if you help me, really appreciate that
You're welcome mate , since am new in the game am forced to do a lot of griding and lemans is my favourite.
Am not a tuner in any case , i just start this thread here cause i think it's the right place .
Am just looking for cars that " fit '" to that race in a certain way :
Intermediate tyres
Fuel map at 6 ( or whatever needed)
Non stop race at least for 7 laps cause is the most you need to win raining or not.

GTs 500 just fit, plus they are not hard to manage as a newbie in the game.
Also they have a lot of grip and can be challenging if someone try to push him self to" Hunt" for faster times.
Of course ill try to put more cars on this but i have to buy them first and test them and also have enough credits to get some legend cars i need in order to finish some cafe menus that left undone.
By the way Honda GT 500 16 doesn't fit here cause running out of gas .
Others might run out of tyres etc.
Definitely ill try to extend the variety of the cars you can use that way since i started and don't have to be only Gr 2 cars .

You're welcome mate , since am new in the game am forced to do a lot of griding and lemans is my favourite.
Am not a tuner in any case , i just start this thread here cause i think it's the right place .
Am just looking for cars that " fit '" to that race in a certain way :
Intermediate tyres
Fuel map at 6 ( or whatever needed)
Non stop race at least for 7 laps cause is the most you need to win raining or not.

GTs 500 just fit, plus they are not hard to manage as a newbie in the game.
Also they have a lot of grip and can be challenging if someone try to push him self to" Hunt" for faster times.
Of course ill try to put more cars on this but i have to buy them first and test them and also have enough credits to get some legend cars i need in order to finish some cafe menus that left undone.
By the way Honda GT 500 16 doesn't fit here cause running out of gas .
Others might run out of tyres etc.
Definitely ill try to extend the variety of the cars you can use that way since i started and don't have to be only Gr 2 cars .
Thank you for your reply.
For the 2016 Honda, may I know if where is your place to run out of fuel? If your anti-lag is on, it will consume more fuel than expected. Also, do you need to short shift even in Fuel Map 6? Another tips for you is that I see all of your tuning's gear ratio is at a low top speed. For example, 2016 GTR with 240 km/h, Lexus with 240 (You may show the gear ratio here so I can also understand more the tuning and it would be better if the right-hand side like turbocharger, brake balance is shown), 2008 GTR with 259, and 2008 NSX with 260. I recommend you to rise it to around 290-300 km/h for more fuel efficiency since you have almost 3 long straights in Le Mans. High revs will consume more fuel.
This is my video on Le Mans tuning, you can look at the stats (I just detune the setting by others with some gearbox arrangement):

Thank you for your reply.
For the 2016 Honda, may I know if where is your place to run out of fuel? If your anti-lag is on, it will consume more fuel than expected. Also, do you need to short shift even in Fuel Map 6? Another tips for you is that I see all of your tuning's gear ratio is at a low top speed. For example, 2016 GTR with 240 km/h, Lexus with 240 (You may show the gear ratio here so I can also understand more the tuning and it would be better if the right-hand side like turbocharger, brake balance is shown), 2008 GTR with 259, and 2008 NSX with 260. I recommend you to rise it to around 290-300 km/h for more fuel efficiency since you have almost 3 long straights in Le Mans. High revs will consume more fuel.
This is my video on Le Mans tuning, you can look at the stats (I just detune the setting by others with some gearbox arrangement):

For sure high revs consume quite more fuel .
Ill check NSX again , maybe will not as fast as the other two 16s models after gear alignment but able to get the job done.
Am using AT so short sifting is not in my menu but of course those who use MT can take the benefit of that.
FM6 or better 7 laps without pit at Lemans is not an easy task from the car point of view.
The nissan 08 with the 5 gear transmission,can run 8 laps but isn't as competitive as his younger brother even if he have more top speed.
Manual sifts definitely give an advantage to those who use MT.

The part that all cars i test suffer, is the last part after the Porsche bridge.
Lexus and nissan are able to take all that part till the last turns ,full throttle and over 200 khm ( almost) even in that tricky blind left which usually is the number one to collect those silly penalties.
Am trying not only to give the possibility to run free of piting ,but also to be " competitive" short of.

All three above are definitely winners on easy ( and normal ) mod and in close performance.

Just started my gt7 before 3 weeks and am quite low in experience, credits and way back in all these new tracks knowledge since am familiar only with what gt6 had.
Thanks for your reply mate.

For sure high revs consume quite more fuel .
Ill check NSX again , maybe will not as fast as the other two 16s models after gear alignment but able to get the job done.
Am using AT so short sifting is not in my menu but of course those who use MT can take the benefit of that.
FM6 or better 7 laps without pit at Lemans is not an easy task from the car point of view.
The nissan 08 with the 5 gear transmission,can run 8 laps but isn't as competitive as his younger brother even if he have more top speed.
Manual sifts definitely give an advantage to those who use MT.

The part that all cars i test suffer, is the last part after the Porsche bridge.
Lexus and nissan are able to take all that part till the last turns ,full throttle and over 200 khm ( almost) even in that tricky blind left which usually is the number one to collect those silly penalties.
Am trying not only to give the possibility to run free of piting ,but also to be " competitive" short of.

All three above are definitely winners on easy ( and normal ) mod and in close performance.

Just started my gt7 before 3 weeks and am quite low in experience, credits and way back in all these new tracks knowledge since am familiar only with what gt6 had.
Thanks for your reply mate.
The final part is the track is rather tricky, you need to feel the pace on that. I am working on a video with English commentary, hope I can publish it ASAP for help. Or maybe I will also work on your tunes, like making a guide. But after Tuesday, when I finish my mid-term exam (As a 2nd grade student in lyceum if in Greek Education Student). So yep, thx for reply again, I will also try to improve your tunes when I free, will reply on you if I have further news for you.

@malcolm20006 ......Here is your favourite NSX gt 500 16.
IMG_20230326_155604257_HDR.jpg

IMG_20230326_155616683_HDR.jpg

And at the end leaves you at 7 lap full dry stint with 0.7 fuel for a lap.
Notice that i took out the antilag system and run on his 5 gear trans . which is quite good on the last part and instead of 6th ,uses the 4th gear with success.
Maybe later ill upload a vid on my best run with it ,which is quite similar with the other two teen" brothers".
Thanks a lot for the advice of antilag system,ill try and at the others .
Its not that they have full problem, its that loosing that few pp ,you can lower rear aero and gain more straight speed.
Time will tell , anyway Thanks so much for your advice.
IMG_20230326_155419822.jpg

Last edited:
The final part is the track is rather tricky, you need to feel the pace on that. I am working on a video with English commentary, hope I can publish it ASAP for help. Or maybe I will also work on your tunes, like making a guide. But after Tuesday, when I finish my mid-term exam (As a 2nd grade student in lyceum if in Greek Education Student). So yep, thx for reply again, I will also try to improve your tunes when I free, will reply on you if I have further news for you.
With all my heart,i wish you good luck with your examines .

@malcolm20006 here is the vids of the last part.

Notice rain indicator
And the next is the reason why i " love ' the Nissan.

Notice the speed he can carry at this complex of turns.

Am waiting your research and development after your exams of course .

@LeftoverPizza Beat this time and yes its real I even saved the replay for proof I dont know how but I done this race enough time that I knew I get it right at some point.

This car is only the second car I like to use for this event besides my beloved p1 gtr.
Gran Turismo® 7_20230326212921.jpg

Last edited:
@LeftoverPizza Beat this time and yes its real I even saved the replay for proof I dont know how but I done this race enough time that I knew I get it right at some point.

This car is only the second car I like to use for this event besides my beloved p1 gtr.
View attachment 1242880
I wouldn't know how to finish that race under 30 mins, since the timer won't go to 'final lap' for me, before it expires, so I don't think I could beat it.
I got lucky with mine, which happened super accidentally. I was aiming for a 'sit and wait' finish, but saw a backmarker in front of me and the urge to overtake him wiped the 'sit and wait' idea completely. I even forgot the 'risc' of having to do another lap, and completely forgot the timer. I was lucky to finish right after the 'last lap' indictator came up. 😂

Last edited:
@malcolm20006 ......Here is your favourite NSX gt 500 16.
View attachment 1242747
View attachment 1242748
And at the end leaves you at 7 lap full dry stint with 0.7 fuel for a lap.
Notice that i took out the antilag system and run on his 5 gear trans . which is quite good on the last part and instead of 6th ,uses the 4th gear with success.
Maybe later ill upload a vid on my best run with it ,which is quite similar with the other two teen" brothers".
Thanks a lot for the advice of antilag system,ill try and at the others .
Its not that they have full problem, its that loosing that few pp ,you can lower rear aero and gain more straight speed.
Time will tell , anyway Thanks so much for your advice.
View attachment 1242749
I spent some free time on tuning them, only got time to tune the NSX 2016 (Well I mostly like the GTR but the NSX is just feel so good in the corners), finally find a gear ratio with balance speed and fuel consumption, tomorrow gonna work on others. Your are kind of right, the fuel of NSX isn't that enough in auto gears, even though with manual gears it is quite a challenge to manage it well. Unfortunately, my tuning is not as fast as yours. I am doing about 4 mins 35-9 s a lap (Controller driver) on hard mode (I guess you are in easy-moderate mode, hard mode fastest lap is about 4 mins 17s). Did get P1 first but overtook by 2 cars on straight and nothing to do to fight back since fuel is gonna run out. Here is almost my today rundown:

By the way, I got a video with Sardegna with the NSX GT500 with Mandarin Chinese commentary (Due to it is recorded for a Taiwan friend), somehow running on Le Mans for so long is quite bored and less economy efficient, I keep substitute both of them for more fun

And I wonder which car do you use to run the final race for main plot? The Nurburgring 24h one, see if I have the setting for that GT3 car since I find that it is quite fun to use it. If you want it, just tell me (I will check if I have it first).

I am going to drive more tommorow.

I wouldn't know how to finish that race under 30 mins, since the timer won't go to 'final lap' for me, before it expires, so I don't think I could beat it.
I got lucky with mine, which happened super accidentally. I was aiming for a 'sit and wait' finish, but saw a backmarker in front of me and the urge to overtake him wiped the 'sit and wait' idea completely. I even forgot the 'risc' of having to do another lap, and completely forgot the timer. I was lucky to finish right after the 'last lap' indictator came up. 😂
Hehe that car is so broken for this event at lap 7 if it doesn't rain I can cross the start/finish with still like 15 seconds on the clock, But no way I'm doing a 8th lap. So I just slow down a little and try to time hitting the finish line at 30:00:000 I just didn't think I would get a under 30 finish. :lol:

I think my time for this event is safe. :sly:

Hehe that car is so broken for this event at lap 7 if it doesn't rain I can cross the start/finish with still like 15 seconds on the clock, But no way I'm doing a 8th lap. So I just slow down a little and try to time hitting the finish line at 30:00:000 I just didn't think I would get a under 30 finish. :lol:

I think my time for this event is safe. :sly:
Frankly, I think the whole race is broken af. I do a rough setup on the car and just do my laps to get the credits and don't care what the dumb AI is doing anymore, as long as they are far enough behind for me to not having to do an 8th lap.
This event doesn't need a well setup car to win. There are more than enough overpowered cars outclassing the AI you can use for this race and win by miles.
I aim for laps around 4:20, so I know a 7 lap race is all I have to do and keep the sit and wait to a minimum 😂

@malcolm20006 am also use controller and am on buttons!!!!!! old fashion style.
The only way to run NSX 500 16 is on 5 gears using stock box.
With 6 box manual or auto is difficult to make it .
His main problem is the lack of speed in the big back straight.
It can match the other in terms of time but i never cross the line under 4.24s.
I think is the approach of the very final turn and somehow loses a bit in acceleration in that part.

As for the question about what car i use for the final race the answer is .... none cause i never try it yet .

Every tune is welcome,just send my a message and its ok .
Don't want to spoil the thread with irrelevant things cause its gonna be useless.
As i wrote above am not a tunner and my skills is well under average player at least right now.
I spend enough time to make this particular race " EASY " mostly for very new players in order to grid without have much to concern .
That's all ,now if someone want , can add more interest by chasing, experiment and try to surpass him self and not the AI .

My experience from gt6 journey is the following:
Faster drivers are everywhere, the fastest you hardly know them cause they don't spend time here ,they earn money from that ( actually is their job)
and their " level" are beyond belief.
I live that " beyond belief" when back on gt6 we had a challenge hub and one of them ( not from the very top names) posted his results few times .

We ( common guys ) are just try to have fun ,add some spice competing one the other ,share our experiences and that's all.

Did some " testing" today woth the Lexus GT 500 08 .
I think is a hidden jem here , i did first run on stock gear box , intermediate tyres and FM 6.
The result was quite encouraging even if i never show 6 gear on the board.
Unfortunately the next two runs was at torencial rain ( use the adjustable gear box at 250 ) that didn't allow me dry lap stint.
I'll try again tomorrow and hope to have more luck in order to evaluate how fast can i move compare with the others.
Here is my best dry lap so far and you can ignore the 4.22s at the left on the screen cause was made under slipstreaming conditions .

The settings
IMG_20230327_211054831_HDR.jpg

The run

Last edited:
@malcolm20006 am also use controller and am on buttons!!!!!! old fashion style.
The only way to run NSX 500 16 is on 5 gears using stock box.
With 6 box manual or auto is difficult to make it .
His main problem is the lack of speed in the big back straight.
It can match the other in terms of time but i never cross the line under 4.24s.
I think is the approach of the very final turn and somehow loses a bit in acceleration in that part.

As for the question about what car i use for the final race the answer is .... none cause i never try it yet .

Every tune is welcome,just send my a message and its ok .
Don't want to spoil the thread with irrelevant things cause its gonna be useless.
As i wrote above am not a tunner and my skills is well under average player at least right now.
I spend enough time to make this particular race " EASY " mostly for very new players in order to grid without have much to concern .
That's all ,now if someone want , can add more interest by chasing, experiment and try to surpass him self and not the AI .

My experience from gt6 journey is the following:
Faster drivers are everywhere, the fastest you hardly know them cause they don't spend time here ,they earn money from that ( actually is their job)
and their " level" are beyond belief.
I live that " beyond belief" when back on gt6 we had a challenge hub and one of them ( not from the very top names) posted his results few times .

We ( common guys ) are just try to have fun ,add some spice competing one the other ,share our experiences and that's all.
Sorry for adding irrelevant items, I will see if I can delete it. So you haven't finish Menu 39? Gonna test on the old Lexus after a few hours after the Maths Exam and a briefing of field trip.

Sorry for adding irrelevant items, I will see if I can delete it. So you haven't finish Menu 39? Gonna test on the old Lexus after a few hours after the Maths Exam and a briefing of field trip.
Mate you misunderstood what i wrote .
Maybe it's my fault , as i misunderstood the question you ask , of course i end menu 39 ,other way the griding races can't unlock .
Since i have some unfinished menus ,i thought that was there.
It was the supra that game provide me i think.
Didn't want to spend on cars and till menu 39 i bought only 2-3 cars to proceed.
You didn't add something irrelevant anyway , feel free to share what you like , just take care to the subject, non stop cars with whatever it takes for lemans particular race.

Back