Circuit La Sarthe 700 pp non stop cars

Did some " testing" today woth the Lexus GT 500 08 .
I think is a hidden jem here , i did first run on stock gear box , intermediate tyres and FM 6.
The result was quite encouraging even if i never show 6 gear on the board.
Unfortunately the next two runs was at torencial rain ( use the adjustable gear box at 250 ) that didn't allow me dry lap stint.
I'll try again tomorrow and hope to have more luck in order to evaluate how fast can i move compare with the others.
Here is my best dry lap so far and you can ignore the 4.22s at the left on the screen cause was made under slipstreaming conditions .

The settings
View attachment 1243141

The run

Very nice tune, end up very well.
Here is my race video (With English commentary, my accents kinda strange so I am thinking on adding subtitles):

Also the CLK-LM will be available in Classic Cars Zone (The right hand side of the mainpage in game), cost 6,500,000, quite fair with easy Le Mans no stop win (Again with English commentary):

See if it is interested for you.

@smoothbore12
Hello mate, just got a sad news. The incoming update on Thursday will have a PP arrangement, which the tunes maybe no longer available after these 2 days. So just wanna tell you run your tune as much as possible before Thursday. I won't be able to play tomorrow since I will leave school late. So thank you for your tune in just these 2 days, and I will also try to tune them back after the update.

Very nice tune, end up very well.
Here is my race video (With English commentary, my accents kinda strange so I am thinking on adding subtitles):

Also the CLK-LM will be available in Classic Cars Zone (The right hand side of the mainpage in game), cost 6,500,000, quite fair with easy Le Mans no stop win (Again with English commentary):

See if it is interested for you.

Very nice mate , you're a " Smooth" driver judging from the vids .
Your accents is perfect, no need to add subtitles or anything else.
I hear people which English is their home language and you can't understand what they say.

You done half job .
Post your settings for both cars , i like to test them .
Anything you have that is about a non stop race, post your tunes also.
We need to share those informations ,test them , upgrade them ( if we can ) and that's what's all about .

Damn,i don't have the Merc .......

@smoothbore12
Hello mate, just got a sad news. The incoming update on Thursday will have a PP arrangement, which the tunes maybe no longer available after these 2 days. So just wanna tell you run your tune as much as possible before Thursday. I won't be able to play tomorrow since I will leave school late. So thank you for your tune in just these 2 days, and I will also try to tune them back after the update.
Ok now you " kill" me ......🤕

Very nice mate , you're a " Smooth" driver judging from the vids .
Your accents is perfect, no need to add subtitles or anything else.
I hear people which English is their home language and you can't understand what they say.

You done half job .
Post your settings for both cars , i like to test them .
Anything you have that is about a non stop race, post your tunes also.
We need to share those informations ,test them , upgrade them ( if we can ) and that's what's all about .

Damn,i don't have the Merc .......
I have put it inside the video, you would like me to open a new page for sharing tunes? I think the CLK is rather good car, different feel than those GT500 cars

Ok now you " kill" me ......🤕
Sorry for talk rather straight, but it is true from the leaked data, sorry about that. And sorry on a bit late reply, it has been a busy day for me to work on writing an essay for Citizenship & Social Development and late back home time due to a meeting from my club as a chief chairperson.

I don't have the exact tune off-hand, but the Red Bull Junior can, at least before 1.31, do 7 laps in just over 30 minutes on FM 1, one tank of gas and one set of RH tires with minimum downforce and a bit higher gearing (I think redline is at about 165 mph). Of course, rain often does ruin that. The best part is that car costs the same 350,000 Cr. the Gr.4 cars do, and all that is needed are some rain tires in case it does rain (edit - and full-custom race transmission). Also, I don't really anticipate that particular tune gaining just under 15 PP.

Last edited:
I don't have the exact tune off-hand, but the Red Bull Junior can, at least before 1.31, do 7 laps in just over 30 minutes on FM 1, one tank of gas and one set of RH tires with minimum downforce and a bit higher gearing (I think redline is at about 165 mph). Of course, rain often does ruin that. The best part is that car costs the same 350,000 Cr. the Gr.4 cars do, and all that is needed are some rain tires in case it does rain. Also, I don't really anticipate that particular tune gaining just under 15 PP.
Do you have the tune picture for the X2014? The car is quite strange for me, it easily lose control under brakes, and spin. Can you check out my video pls for the reason, all spin are with time label at description? Thank you.

I don't have the exact tune off-hand, but the Red Bull Junior can, at least before 1.31, do 7 laps in just over 30 minutes on FM 1, one tank of gas and one set of RH tires with minimum downforce and a bit higher gearing (I think redline is at about 165 mph). Of course, rain often does ruin that. The best part is that car costs the same 350,000 Cr. the Gr.4 cars do, and all that is needed are some rain tires in case it does rain. Also, I don't really anticipate that particular tune gaining just under 15 PP.
I race that one in the past ( not for me ,for a little friend of mine) but i don't remember anything and what version of update was .
Ill buy it and check the settings and test it after the new update.
7 laps on FM 1even 2 it's very helpful and if is equipped with intermediate tyres there's no worries about rain.
Thanks for your suggestion .

I have and another car ( the new ital design) but has awful behaviour especially in the rain and didn't bother to mention it.

Do you have the tune picture for the X2014? The car is quite strange for me, it easily lose control under brakes, and spin. Can you check out my video pls for the reason, all spin are with time label at description? Thank you.

I'm no coaching expert, but it looks like a combination of getting into the corners too fast and an extreme amount of control inputs.

I don't have my thumb drive handy, so no pics, but here are the changes from the stock setup, which knocks down the PP from 690.60 to 685.11:
  • Front camber 2.0
  • Toe angle (front/rear) -0.15/+0.15
  • Differential 7/15/25
  • Downforce (front/rear) 300/450
  • Transmission (full custom race) might be auto-set at 280 km/h, but since I don't remember if that's how I set it, the ratios for 1st/2nd/3rd/4th/5th/6th/final are 2.709/1.943/1.500/1.212/1.026/0.910/3.380
The only driving assist I use is ABS set to weak.
I race that one in the past ( not for me ,for a little friend of mine) but i don't remember anything and what version of update was .
Ill buy it and check the settings and test it after the new update.
7 laps on FM 1even 2 it's very helpful and if is equipped with intermediate tyres there's no worries about rain.
Thanks for your suggestion .

I have and another car ( the new ital design) but has awful behaviour especially in the rain and didn't bother to mention it.
I don't know if intermediates last (or will last) 7 dry laps. I do know that RM tires give up on the 7th lap, which is why I run RH tires. Supposedly the 1.31 update will address bad handling in the wet.

Last edited:

Are you using any TC ?
The aero back and front are low ?

From what i see most of the spins are after kerbs , perhaps unstabilize the car and the light rear end looses grip.

I'm no coaching expert, but it looks like a combination of getting into the corners too fast and an extreme amount of control inputs.

I don't have my thumb drive handy, so no pics, but here are the changes from the stock setup, which knocks down the PP from 690.60 to 685.11:
  • Front camber 2.0
  • Toe angle (front/rear) -0.15/+0.15
  • Differential 7/15/25
  • Downforce (front/rear) 300/450
  • Transmission (full custom race) might be auto-set at 280 km/h, but since I don't remember if that's how I set it, the ratios for 1st/2nd/3rd/4th/5th/6th/final are 2.709/1.943/1.500/1.212/1.026/0.910/3.380
The only driving assist I use is ABS set to weak.

I don't know if intermediates last (or will last) 7 dry laps. I do know that RM tires give up on the 7th lap, which is why I run RH tires. Supposedly the 1.31 update will address bad handling in the wet.
Thx man, see if I can do better with you tune and slow input since my driving style is mostly late braking so well, the weight distribution is 44:55 which is a bit handy for me as the Alfa 155 with a bit oversteer.

Are you using any TC ?
The aero back and front are low ?

From what i see most of the spins are after kerbs , perhaps unstabilize the car and the light rear end looses grip.
For TCS, yes I do, with TCS 1, no ASM and countersteer with ABS weak
Aero is kinda high so no idea, the weight distribution is 45:55 so I don't think the rear is just like to lose grip.

The update ruined my usual no-stop car, a Toyota GR1 TS030 detuned to 700pp on Intermediates. By the end of the race the tires must be on threads, it is getting super slippery and the fuel mileage is significantly worse that I have to run FM6 for part of the time to make it, whereas before I was running FM4 the whole time. So now I need to find a new no-stop car in the meantime. I might try the Redbull JR, I have it but found it to be so slow but maybe it is just needing a transmission modification.

Can't wait for the 787B to come back around as I hear that it still quite good.

I don't think R junior fir that race anyway.
Also has weird behaviour, now it eill be worst .
Intermediate tyres won't last no matter what, only if rain hits then you are ok.
Am almost certain there's no car anymore for non stop .

The update ruined my usual no-stop car, a Toyota GR1 TS030 detuned to 700pp on Intermediates. By the end of the race the tires must be on threads, it is getting super slippery and the fuel mileage is significantly worse that I have to run FM6 for part of the time to make it, whereas before I was running FM4 the whole time. So now I need to find a new no-stop car in the meantime. I might try the Redbull JR, I have it but found it to be so slow but maybe it is just needing a transmission modification.

Can't wait for the 787B to come back around as I hear that it still quite good.
I don't recommend you to use hybrid GR1 in 700PP race, you will lose plenty of power as the boost run out very fast. I do understand now the race is so tough on tyre wear, every run I need to pray for rain. My run on Audi DTM (Gonna show in this forum later, but not for new players) just spend almost 25% in 2 dry laps with my kinda careful tyre management. The X2014 is kinda strange for me to drive, it is just lose grip. With the rain is rather more difficult now, somehow I am turning into the Sardegna 800PP since many 800PP cars has been detuned into lower spec which can be increase more power to win in it.

I don't think R junior fir that race anyway.
Also has weird behaviour, now it eill be worst .
Intermediate tyres won't last no matter what, only if rain hits then you are ok.
Am almost certain there's no car anymore for non stop .
I just had a run on the Audi DTM (Not quite recommend since manual shifts are required to last to the end I think, I use fuel consumption to calculate if the car can through to the end), I run almost 25% tyres in 2 dry laps, I think it do can make it 7 laps but it is gonna be tough with very careful tyre management, I found it my rear left is wearing much serious than other 3 tyres.

20230331_210310.jpg

Porsche 904.

Fully tuned, set top speed to 280km/h.

View attachment 1244159

Porsche 904.

Fully tuned, set top speed to 280km/h.
Probably you use RH on that one but if rain caught you out under AT gears .....you better quit.
Dark days on that race from now on.
Intermediate tyres under rain condition may last but in the dry are off in only 3 laps.
Was good as he lasted but using intermediates from the beginning now has ended .
Other thing i notice is that the particular race became a Penalty City.
You take penalties everywhere now and some of them are really ridiculous.
Even hiting the plastic cones !!!!

The absolute steriliser race , almost loose any interest on that one , which was my favourite one.

So the RedBull Jr. on RH tires seems to do well enough after this update. FM4 for 4 laps, then FM3. Tires don't even wear. I haven't tried IMs yet with it.

So the RedBull Jr. on RH tires seems to do well enough after this update. FM4 for 4 laps, then FM3. Tires don't even wear. I haven't tried IMs yet with it.
Probably any car on RH can do 6-7 laps without the need to change them .
I did 3 runs yesterday,one on Sartegna and two on lemans .
RH at Sartegna last more than 11 laps but needed to refuel and no need to change them .
Considering that at lemans you detune tha car more, the tyres will last forever for that race.
The problem is the rain now . RH and heavy rain its a waist of time .
So i put intermediate from the beginning,did two laps FM 1and change them . If a good percentage of rain occurs you can go to the end on FM 5-6 or lower , but if the tarmac gets dry soon you have to change them again .

The most annoying part now its the silly penalties, i collect penalties that didn't exist before, so there's no reason to set any car and push it in order to be competitive etc.
Two tyres outside the white line.... penalty, hit a cone due to AI , penalty....
Its a penalty city unless you're cruising.
That type of run is out of my preferences anyway.
This isn't a race , its sterilisation .

Ill move to Sartegna till PD ruin and that one .
Tokyo is a race that i hate and was problematic since game begins ( from what i read ) and PD " glitch hunters " are working overtimes for that one .
Spa its one hour, don't know if silly penalties upgrade and there but one hour is way much for me.
So that leaves only Sartegna till they ruin this one too.
If something occurs in the future maybe ill go back to mans but i don't see it in the near future at least.

An unfinished game that in a short period of time, change everything and need to do things allover again .
Tune for 1.31 , tune for 1.32 ,tune for 1.34 ......tune until you grow up, get married and have childrens......
Serious now ?

The new Porsche Carerra can do the race without stopping easily,just as long as you don’t need to pit for wet tyres.I will post my Tune later on today.

The new Porsche Carerra can do the race without stopping easily,just as long as you don’t need to pit for wet tyres.I will post my Tune later on today.

We are looking forward for your settings mate.
That " as long you don't need to pit for wets " is that worry me.

I am sorry mate but where? Can you give out the link pls?

Thx mate, attempting on other tunes for Sardegna right now.

Just make almost an hour testing on different tuner's tune of Audi DTM in Sardegna, here are the result:
4th- Doughtinator 1:35.672 (Youtube Link: )
6th- Praianos 1:36.655 (GTPlanet Link: https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/threads/praianos-tunes-settings-for-gt7.404868/post-13985600)
7th- Fluffy Porcupine 1:36.278 (Youtube Link: , Racing Transmission, High RPM Turbo & Weak Anti-Lag in case you don't understand Japanese)
5th- SEMY-98 1:36.062 (Youtube Link: )
2ns- Voss 1:35.468 (Youtube Link: )
3rd- πナップル 1:35.502 (Youtube Link: , Racing Transmission, Medium RPM Turbo & Weak Anti-Lag in case you don't know understand Japanese)
1st- Naffantait (In 2 attempts and made a few mistakes) 1:35.253 (Youtube Link: https://youtu.be/Zf0b-W3S2w8?t=66)

You may find their tune via the provided website.

Last edited:
Maybe this thread doesn't serve the purpose that was made , that's due to 1.31 update who made impossible the use of intermediate tyres for 7 laps under mix weather conditions.
On the other hand - surprisingly - today just happens to run 2 races in a row under dry weather with the 962 .
So am able yo confirm under FM6 use can serve the non stop aspect very easy.
IMG_20230413_093926940_HDR.jpg
IMG_20230413_094108848_HDR.jpg

IMG_20230413_094126833_HDR.jpg

The gearbox is stock using only 4th gear, so is sort shift by itself.
This car is as smooth as its sounds, no need to push it , be cool and lap times will go down without notice.
Excellent choice for one or non stop anyway.

Edit
I guess was my lucky day today and got the 3rd race in a row at dry conditions .
This time was with Tomahawk Gr1 .
Can do 7 laps and leave fuel for another one lap ( 1.3 ) at FM6 .
Sharp car ,not as fast as 962 either smooth as 962 .
A " sharp " car , no surprises , safe and stable.
IMG_20230413_141246791_HDR.jpg

Last edited:
Back