Circuit lenght

I'm looking to recreate circuit and it seems that you can "choose" the length of part of the circuit.
Recreating one with the actual measurement would be easier.

Limit of 10km. Didn't Kaz say a couple of years back that it would be 20 sq.km or something for us to add a track in? Or was it more? I remember Nordschleife seemed small in comparison to the CM limits.

Wikipedia usually gives track lengths

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hockenheimring

bandicam 1307.jpg

You can always visit the track websites as well, they usually have the info on their course. For a little more work you can use google earth and use the measuring tools to figure out straight lengths, track width, etc.

that huge freaking starting area kills it man...

If we could set the length of the start, or be able to scale the whole track size down it would change everything. I tried to replicate a 1.2 mile road course and it came out way longer because of the Start/Finish. Now if I could "shrink" the whole track size down it would be almost perfectly replicated.

If we could set the length of the start, or be able to scale the whole track size down it would change everything. I tried to replicate a 1.2 mile road course and it came out way longer because of the Start/Finish. Now if I could "shrink" the whole track size down it would be almost perfectly replicated.

Exactly man if they get rid of that as well as the shielding around the lines when creating we could make all the tracks we want lol. Now the only option is ultra narrow roads which is lame personal. Happy but kinda meh now lol.

Exactly man if they get rid of that as well as the shielding around the lines when creating we could make all the tracks we want lol. Now the only option is ultra narrow roads which is lame personal. Happy but kinda meh now lol.

If you tap and hold on the lines you get an option to narrow the corner radius. That removes the outer half of the "shielding" around the track, and allows you to make tighter corners.

Back