Circuit Superstars Hits Steam Early Access, Coming to Consoles Later

Ugh that little Porsche 962 (956?) is so cool. Everyday this game is looking better and better. I've never been a huge fan of top down due to their lack of depth but this one is adding everything in.

I've been following this for a while on Twitter and looking forward to it.

There's more than a hint of Super Skidmarks about it.

Please stop. I'm hyped.(insert that crazy shaking dog gif)

CAR TOWN! That's it! I used to play until it took so long to gather up those coins.
car+town+cheats+car+town+hacks+car+town+tips.png

screen520x924%20(1)(65).jpeg

Out of all the E3 announcements, this is one that peaked my interest the most. Happy to see that it's is going to be released on consoles as well. Looks amazing so far.

Last edited:
This looks good fun.

I still haven't forgiven codies for ffe hash job they did with MM on this gen. Having said that I urge anyone who plays online with friends to buy Table too racers, so much fun and a worth replacement for MicroMachines.

I'm so with you on this. I was incredibly disappointed in the PS4 version of MM, after so many great years from the PS1 up until now :(

Gives me a "GeneRally without making your own cars/tracks" vibe.
Which also reminds me of GeneRally 2...

..sigh..
..will it ever be finished?

Oh WOW , what memories you've just unearthed for me, with your GeneRally comment. I was addicted to that a long time ago. That EDITOR ! Just brilliant. So simple yet so effective. I loved it so much. Even the editor mods that forum modders would post, to help with new tools and things to really define and sharpen your own tracks. Even the Vanilla track maker was a joy to use. SO SIMPLE, yet so good.

Is GeneRally ( 1 ) still a thing and still supported ? I would love to find it again.

As for this new game. I love the look of it and am crossing my fingers that it turns out well. If only they were able to "borrow" from the GeneRally team, in terms of making your own tracks, it could become one of my most played PS4 games ever, should it be worth the price of course :)

Last edited by a moderator:
[...]Is GeneRally ( 1 ) still a thing and still supported ? I would love to find it again.

[...]If only they were able to "borrow" from the GeneRally team, in terms of making your own tracks, it could become one of my most played PS4 games ever, should it be worth the price of course :)

Depending on when you stopped playing it... it had support in the sense that after a long period, they got in contact with the original developers, got together and made one last update, adding some new objects for the track creator (people, narrow building, a new barrier), and better support for modern systems.
They wanted to make a sequel, and even made a demo, but that was just gameplay and graphics, I'm not sure if a track editor was even made yet (the one track it had could have been "pre-made").

And considering how ModNation had a decent track creator, I really think it should be possible to have something like that, it would definitely be cool. Much better than ModNation, depending on the handling of this game (ModNation was too "Kart-Racer"-like IMO. I don't mind arcade handling, but kart racers tend to just feel off when compared to Need for Speed or Burnout)

Me likey! You know, "Circuit Superstars" kind of reminds me of the PC racing game "GeneRally." It is kind of a cross of "GeneRally" and "Bang Bang Racing" to me. Actually, I just mentioned BBR as almost any random top-down 3D racer. I seem fairly intrigued and interested in this title.

I loved Super Skidmarks to death! This is brilliant news :D
Is it wrong that I'm almost as excited about this as ACC, lol.

The day this game will be pre-order-able I‘ll pre-order the most-expensive edition no matter what :lol: I‘m so excited for this :dopey:

Back