Citroen GT Race Car (Dark blue)

JENOVAbirth21
Would prefer to trade it for the Road version (not the concept) but will entertain other offers. Looking to trade now or soon.

EDIT:

No response from the guy who wanted it, still available.

Last edited:
What else would you be interested in? but can't trade until reset sunday nite. I really would like this car..

What else would you be interested in? but can't trade until reset sunday nite. I really would like this car..

I wouldn't mind holding it if the right car came along that interested me. You can either throw some offers at me, or link me to your garage and I could browse around, up to you.

are the 32 cars all you have? if so i have a good few cars to pick from.. i have Ford GT spec II test car? Audi R10 TDI? Both Peugeot 908 HDI FAP cars? Mazda 787B? Mercedes Benz Sauber C8? multiple FGT

Depends on the colour of your car though

It's a darker blue, and is totally virgin (why that matters for virtual cars I don't know, but many people here seem to think it does, so just throwing it out there.)

I'm actually not that big into race cars, prefer big bad road versions, what do you have in the way of that?

Can be either/or.

However, I actually don't mind funky, quirky race cars. The 2J is a good example of that, for instance.

Last edited:
i used to have the 2j lol. what about the 2d?

Clk GTR Race Car?

i cant think of funky and quirky lol

Not so big on the 2D. X2010's are kinda neat, but I think that's overkill for a Citroen unless you have a few (like most people) and wanna go that way.

i have a white X2010? i was gifted it by a friend who dupes alot so i dont mind :)

i'm happy with the darker blue as i have a couple in other colours lol.. are you happy to trade tomorrow? i will be on around 10pm gmt

I got

Standard cars :

Peugeot 905 Race Car '92
Audi R8 Race Car '01
Mercedes-Benz 190 E Evo Touring car '92
Mercedes-Benz CLK Touring Car '00
Lamborghini NOMAD Diablo GT-1 '00

Yessir. You said GMT 10pm, can you just give me your time zone so I can make sure to be around my PS at that time? (I has Engrish degree, maths is beyondz me, haha.)

Back