Citroen Race Car

  • Thread starter Thread starter BigDaddyHurn
  • 9 comments
  • 675 views
Messages
264
Messages
BigDaddyHurn
Looking for the Citroen Race Car, road car and the concept. Any help would be great.
 
Don't have it but I saw that you win the race car in B spec dream car event.
 
Yea I know just don't want to wait that long..lol
 
Looking for the Citroen Race Car, road car and the concept. Any help would be great.

i have the citroen gt racecar. lookin to get rid of it for a cranberry x1. do you have one?
 

Hey I've got a:
Citroen GT by Citreon Race Car
581BHP/8500rpm - 1200kg - drivetrain?

What do you have for trade? I'm looking for:
# Pescarolo Sport Courage C60 – Peugeot Race Car ‘03
# Pescarolo Sport Pescarolo-Courage – Judd GV5 Race Car ‘04
# Pagani Zonda LM Race Car
# HPA Motorsports FT565 twin turbo Audi TT
# Honda Mobil 1 NSX (JGTC) ‘01
# Super GTs
 
Last edited:
what engine does gt race car have thinking of buying it / any good for 24hr le mans ,nurburgring?
 
Back