Class A-8 F430

I'm interested too. I have gold but I can't remember the tune I used (got erased after the update) and now I'm trying to help a friend out and we can't get past 2nd place

This race is one of the few that seems harder to beat after the update. I got gold in Spec I and I'm a much better driver now than I was back then.

Keeping in mind that this is just about my least favorite car, at my least favorite track, with greasy S3 tires, I did manage to get gold in Spec III with the following tune, with about an hour of tries. :crazy:

This event is all about the driver. If you let the AI cars hold you up you're doomed, so cut inside and take the corner away from them.

You need to be running 8th coming onto the banking and 3rd, close behind 2nd, coming out of the chicane

Auto or Manual Transmission
Power: +0%
Weight: 100%
Tires: S3 (Event Specified)
Height: 0 0
Springs: 3 4
Dampers: 3 4
Toe: +0.10 +0.50
Camber: 1.8 1.3
Brakes: 5 3
Max Turn: 50 (you may want less than 50 if you find the steering too sensitive)
ABS: off (the ABS just slows me down too much, but be careful since the car will upset very easy going into turn 1. You have to keep some throttle while you're braking here.)
TCS: off

Gears:
1: 3.906
2: 2.007
3: 1.568
4: 1.283
5: 1.074
6: 0.904
F: 4.295

Look. With class A, there are no penalties. So half the race can be slightly illegal. On the chicane, I passed about 5 cars by driving on the grass. You brake less, too. I only got 2nd though. dammit...

I passed this race with the Ferrari stock.

I only changed these specs:

MAX TURN: 50
ABS: OFF
TCS: OFF

It was easier than I expected. So try again and again and you will finally pass the race.:sly:👍

This is the only A-race that I haven't achieved gold in. Second place is no problem but try as I might I cannot get a better time than mid 1.59s which is two seconds (!) behind the winner. I have raced it probably a hundred times and I simply do not see where this time can be found.

Well if you just want to get the gold so you can stop thinking about it (It's a stupid race. All "pass 'em all in one lap" races are stupid...) you can short-cut the buss stop and gain a few seconds on the leader and get gold easy.

Well if you just want to get the gold so you can stop thinking about it (It's a stupid race. All "pass 'em all in one lap" races are stupid...) you can short-cut the buss stop and gain a few seconds on the leader and get gold easy.

Yes of course but I just don't understand why this is impossible for me to win without cheating when I have absolutely no problems with the other races. In most of them, even the S events, it was just a matter of racing once and then I had the gold.

Anyone cleared this 1st position with professional physics yet?
In standard I got first without major problems, but in pro I just squeezed passt the R8 literally ON the finishing line, giving me silver by just a very few hundrets. And this only with a lot of leaning onto other cars (especially on the inside of the Aston in turn one) and majorly shortcutting the chicane. Not a driving style I'm a friend of, but I just see no chance of getting second by "fair" means (third is possible by "clean" driving.

And how in h... is first supposed to be possible in pro!? I'm about 2.5 secs off the pace!

Any advice?

Back