S siastbury Messages 7 May 27, 2011 #1 Can anyone lend me a car that I can complete the classic car cup in please. PSN siastbury
Gedi69 Messages 11,845 Colchester Messages Gedi69 Messages Never! May 27, 2011 #2 Gedi69 I've got a ac cobra or Toyota 7 both will ease it
Gedi69 Messages 11,845 Colchester Messages Gedi69 Messages Never! May 27, 2011 #6 What level you on and which races are you upto
Gedi69 Messages 11,845 Colchester Messages Gedi69 Messages Never! May 27, 2011 #7 Let me know when you got the car
S siastbury Messages 7 May 27, 2011 #8 level 22. Just the classic and gt all stars to on expert. done a couple of extremes
S siastbury Messages 7 May 27, 2011 #9 sorry not classic meant historic. Historic is the race im stuck on
Gedi69 Messages 11,845 Colchester Messages Gedi69 Messages Never! May 27, 2011 #10 Any of them two cars will win them easy good luck and enjoy
Kalmiya117 Messages 453 Messages Kalmiya117 May 27, 2011 #12 I beat it with a 70 Dodge Challenger R/T RM. Not as hard as everyone plays it to be.