Classic Gran Turismo Livery Replicas (Read OP before posting!)

• Thread starter syntex123
  • 1,061 comments
Two cars I would really like to see some one make liveries for are the BMW 320i touring car and the RE Amemiya AsparaDrink RX7. These may have been two of my favorite cars to drive from GT5. Does some creative type want to help me out???

car_77_46737_555f16852b9b2.jpg

latest
The RE Amemiya you would've found by now but i made the BMW a long time ago becsue no one did so i am sharing(missing some logos):https://www.gran-turismo.com/us/gts...lery/all/livery/7733083/1/5917738788669390905

Attachments

• bmwgts.jpg
    bmwgts.jpg
    38.6 KB · Views: 54
The Test Drive 180SX '94 RM is now available for the right car (although wrong year).
Drat, I am already working on my own and you had to beat me to it! :grumpy:
Well, it looks good though.

---
Ah forget it, I'm still going to do my own with some differences.

Drat, I am already working on my own and you had to beat me to it! :grumpy:
Well, it looks good though.

---
Ah forget it, I'm still going to do my own with some differences.
You can still make the HKS Drag 180SX from GT2, I like this thread and have many ideas but I only don't contribute because I don't have a PS4 (and it is too expensive in my country)

You can still make the HKS Drag 180SX from GT2, I like this thread and have many ideas but I only don't contribute because I don't have a PS4 (and it is too expensive in my country)
Oh NO I can't, that is waaayyy to advanced for me. I would screw it up big time.

I must agree that the HKS livery are one the hardest to reproduce, but with so many expert painters with time, the HKS livery will be quickly reproduced.

The first one I saw a few minutes ago on the GT site, but the second I just saw right now, and for me has more drag-looking wheels than the first.

I've been using GT Sport's livery editor to recreate some classic and remarkable racing modifications from GT2 using the same cars available on GTS, but then I thought: why not take it a step further and also remake GT2's racing modification menu interface for a full cup of nostalgia?

This deserve to be quoted here too!
Great work, the nostalgia is strong!

Latest Posts

Back