Classic MINI Racing Club (ID: 1001881) - Friday August 14th, 2015 @ 3:00pm EDT/7:00pm GMTOpen 

• Thread starter FergusMik
  • 1,526 comments
From the Brands Hatch Endurance;

Me and sparring partner Wheeler
pappasdag19_zpsc71360b9.jpg~original

Don't mess with the MINI boys or they'll 'take care' of you. FUBAR! Or FUBB! :mad:
pappasdag11_zps26ca0ab2.jpg~original

pappasdag9_zps1a2ad41d.jpg~original

My chance for a breather..
pappasdag10_zpsbd94835f.jpg~original

A red sun rises, blood has been spilled this night.
pappasdag7_zpsd2519aa2.jpg~original

Mini's light up the track while the rest of Brands Hatch is asleep, shrouded in darkness.
pappasdag8_zps210d50d8.jpg~original

From the Brands Hatch Endurance;

Me and sparring partner Wheeler
pappasdag19_zpsc71360b9.jpg~original

Don't mess with the MINI boys or they'll 'take care' of you. FUBAR! Or FUBB! :mad:
pappasdag11_zps26ca0ab2.jpg~original

pappasdag9_zps1a2ad41d.jpg~original

My chance for a breather..
pappasdag10_zpsbd94835f.jpg~original

A red sun rises, blood has been spilled this night.
pappasdag7_zpsd2519aa2.jpg~original

Mini's light up the track while the rest of Brands Hatch is asleep, shrouded in darkness.
pappasdag8_zps210d50d8.jpg~original
Great pictures Jocke, thanks. Hopefully if I try again to get some my ps3 won't freeze this time. :confused:

You are not alone Mik :cheers:
I am having the same issues.

Replay view problem and also online PS3 froze problems occasionally (when go to member list, track settings, car settings). Never offline.
Then restart the whole system and don`t get system error message:confused:. All works fine until next time lol.
Earlier never had such problems...

I'm going to put a Hungarian Gypsy curse on your PS3!:mad:
It won't work Mik, sorry, for I have placed my PS3 inside a perfect ring of burning candles and bibles.
I've also repeated the words 'Sanasha..Gorath..Solis..Arcana' eight times. This will protect me from any further curses you throw my way.

It won't work Mik, sorry, for I have placed my PS3 inside a perfect ring of burning candles and bibles.
I've also repeated the words 'Sanasha..Gorath..Solis..Arcana' eight times. This will protect me from any further curses you throw my way.
Beware, a PD update can break through any protection you may have!!

Races start in just over an hour, yes? I might crash the party if you guys don't mind (not literally crash, I'm a respectful driver). I should be home from work just in time to get the PS3's fired up and join in.

Me thinks you held your own just fine. :)

Well, there were some unfortunate bumps that probably made me look like an impatient knob and I didn't want you guys to think I was running roughshod through the field. I always try to race clean and respectful and I value competition over victory so I felt it necessary to apologize for any unsightliness. I had good fun though and look forward to some more Mini action. 👍

Well, there were some unfortunate bumps that probably made me look like an impatient knob and I didn't want you guys to think I was running roughshod through the field. I always try to race clean and respectful and I value competition over victory so I felt it necessary to apologize for any unsightliness. I had good fun though and look forward to some more Mini action. 👍
From what I saw you drove fine, definitely have me a run for my money. :scared:

From what I saw you drove fine, definitely have me a run for my money. :scared:

I had a few unfortunate moments with Logan but I've appologized to him and all is good. I'm really surprised I ran so well, I had never driven the car and know exactly zero about tuning. I generally drive cars completely stock so I've learned to adapt to each car and I think that helps to be comfortable in a new car.

I'll try to read through the thread so I'm up to speed and get some practice in for next week. Thanks again for having me, it was good fun.

Back