Classic PS1 Title Crash Team Racing Could Get a Remaster

This game is serious fun, more so than I imagined it would be. I managed to get Motorsports Tawna and place in the top %5 overall for the prize car during the first grand-prix. Looking forward to Friday for the new grand-prix, the new track and prizes look great.

Oh great. Activision added micro transactions. Well, shows where the priorities lay
I’m not fussed they are adding microtransactions, in fact I was wondering why they hadn’t already considering some people may not want to wait or work for unlockables. I don’t feel that they are making it hard to get items on purpose in order to get people to pay for things, so it’s nice to have the option there for those who want it. They have been generous with free content already, with the plan for many more updates.

I honestly wouldn't have even known they added the ability to buy coins after the update had it not been mentioned in the dev's blog post. Nowhere in the menus have I seen anything that prompts me to buy them (or tell me that I can), not even when I tried buying something in the Pit Stop I couldn't afford. Seems thus far they've kept the microtransactions as hidden as possible.

I honestly wouldn't have even known they added the ability to buy coins after the update had it not been mentioned in the dev's blog post. Nowhere in the menus have I seen anything that prompts me to buy them (or tell me that I can), not even when I tried buying something in the Pit Stop I couldn't afford. Seems thus far they've kept the microtransactions as hidden as possible.
They're going to come up online starting next week, most likely, in the stores (PS Store, and whatever the other two are called)

After 2 months of online CTRNF I have to say that I miss GTSport's matchmaking. GTS does really have super matchmaking. Most times it puts you with opponents of your class. Meanwhile CTRNF fails miserably on that front...

Back