CLEAN GT SPORT (AND GT7 UPON RELEASE) RACING AT TJC GAMING YOUTUBE - COME JOIN US!

• Thread starter TJC_69
  • 5 comments
United Kingdom
UK
YT__TJCGAMING
Hey everyone! My name is TJ and I have been part of the Gran Turismo scene since GT1 first came out on the PlayStation. I run TJC GAMING on YouTube, (over 500 subs and hundreds of views per stream/video), and stream GT Sport public lobby races and events on real settings for anyone who is a clean racer to participate in. My streams are in 1080P 60FPS via a Ryzen 7 PC and a PS5. My videos are in 4K. We are a great community looking to expand our already busy and fun player base.

We have drivers of all speeds, and all control methods racing. Wheel driver or pad, all are welcome. Usually I stream lobbies every 2 days and i've been streaming GT Sport consistently and regularly for just over a year. The lobbies feature real settings, light damage, race soft tyres maximum on race cars, BOP on and tuning off. Plus the only driver aids available are ABS and driving line help. This is to encourage clean drivers to enter, and ensures parity in the field. If you win here, it's because your skill level improves and you really earnt it, with everyone having the same conditions at the same time.

We also have a discord and PSN chat for regular drivers if you wish to be added.

Here is the channel if you wish to join us https://www.youtube.com/c/TJCGAMINGGT/featured
Let's race together cleanly and have fun. We will be streaming GT7 PS5 on launch and we'd love to have you join us as we enter a new generation of Gran Turismo.
Please add my PSN - YT__TJCGAMING (2 underscores) to get into the lobbies faster, as our lobbies fill fast.

See you on track and in game.

Last edited:
Hey everyone! My name is TJ and I have been part of the Gran Turismo scene since GT1 first came out on the PlayStation. I run TJC GAMING on YouTube, (over 500 subs and hundreds of views per stream/video), and stream GT Sport public lobby races and events on real settings for anyone who is a clean racer to participate in. My streams are in 1080P 60FPS via a Ryzen 7 PC and a PS5. My videos are in 4K. We are a great community looking to expand our already busy and fun player base.

We have drivers of all speeds, and all control methods racing. Wheel driver or pad, all are welcome. Usually I stream lobbies every 2 days and i've been streaming GT Sport consistently and regularly for just over a year. The lobbies feature real settings, light damage, race soft tyres maximum on race cars, BOP on and tuning off. Plus the only driver aids available are ABS and driving line help. This is to encourage clean drivers to enter, and ensures parity in the field. If you win here, it's because your skill level improves and you really earnt it, with everyone having the same conditions at the same time.

We also have a discord and PSN chat for regular drivers if you wish to be added.

Here is the channel if you wish to join us https://www.youtube.com/c/TJCGAMINGGT/featured
Let's race together cleanly and have fun. We will be streaming GT7 PS5 on launch and we'd love to have you join us as we enter a new generation of Gran Turismo.
Please add my PSN - YT__TJCGAMING (2 underscores) to get into the lobbies faster, as our lobbies fill fast.

See you on track and in game.

This post is for expanding our racing with gt planet racers and building this thread with more racers to race with. Is my post ok for this? I'm not doing a drive by YouTube post thread. I'd like the racers to chat on here and watch their races via YouTube Famine.

Last edited:
What Famine is saying is that the details of your race should be on here.
So you should be posting:
'Our next race is on the 24th at 16:00 BST and is 17 laps of Dragon Trail Seaside in Gr3 cars. Let me know below if you are interested.'
Along with a breakdown of the lobby settings and rules of the event. (Example)

Last edited:
What Famine is saying is that the details of your race should be on here.
So you should be posting:
'Our next race is on the 24th at 16:00 BST and is 17 laps of Dragon Trail Seaside in Gr3 cars. Let me know below if you are interested.'
Along with a breakdown of the lobby settings and rules of the event. (Example)
Okay, sounds good. Thanks for helping with the clarification on that.

Is my post ok for this?
If players can get all the information they need to take part here without needing to go anywhere else, yes. If not, no:
Anything that does not meet the following two criteria may be removed, and the user who posted it may be permanently banned from the site:
  • Our members must be able to get all the information they need to be involved (schedule, regulations, results) here on GTPlanet, without clicking any links to take them away from this site.
  • Our members will not be required to sign up to anything outside of GTPlanet in order to participate.

Last edited:
Back