- Clean Racers Club - (Final Challenge Up!)

• Thread starter jkt008
  • 1,359 comments
Great . I'll wait until the final event has taken place & all prior awards are finalized. Hope you will find the time to drop in from time to time to see if this works. When & where do you find oppourtunities to actually use the G27's clutch pedal on GT5 race competitions? I own one & rarely use it's full capabilities.

luvtadrive
Great . I'll wait until the final event has taken place & all prior awards are finalized. Hope you will find the time to drop in from time to time to see if this works. When & where do you find oppourtunities to actually use the G27's clutch pedal on GT5 race competitions? I own one & rarely use it's full capabilities.

I personally don't use the clutch with GT5 online, as I find that it slows me down. It's more of a simulation thing, I think.

Although, I haven't really had much time to practice using the clutch, as I only got my G27 last week. So I'm guessing that my skills using the clutch haven't really been developed yet.

Cool love to join. Im not the best driver in the world and sometime i do bumb a little bit by accident. Is that ok? If so, PSN locoman88

Room for one more entrant when the next new series starts. Very keen for some hard clean racing, seem to be a rare thing in the average online lobby.

locoman88
Cool love to join. Im not the best driver in the world and sometime i do bumb a little bit by accident. Is that ok? If so, PSN locoman88

northsidemassiv
Room for one more entrant when the next new series starts. Very keen for some hard clean racing, seem to be a rare thing in the average online lobby.

Welcome guys. 👍

Will update OP when I get a chance to add new members.

Well shows how long/busy I've been with work and exams (and still am). Completely forgot about the last tt :lol: oh well. It's been good driving with you guys while it lasted, and will have to wait and see what happens with the new set up and so forth.

Latest Posts

Back