Clio Cup European Championship - Next race friday at 9.30 British time

  • Thread starter Thread starter racingzack
  • 202 comments
  • 10,127 views
we still will race at high speed ring
 
We will 100% be racing this week at high speed ring


On another note due to jamieracings good behaviour in another championship on GTplanet we have decided to give him 1 last chance to race at High speed ring. We promise that if he causes incidents we will ban him forever.

We would also like people to send us a pm after the races to inform us o.f any incident that you would like investigating
 
Last edited:
Can I join in with this? I've just read through the full 10 pages and it looks like it's pretty good racing.
 
yeh you can if you want, but you will be two round behing everyone
 
yeh you can if you want, but you will be two round behing everyone

I'm in since the beggining and I'm in the same disadvantage as him :lol:

100th post!
 
the room is up, and remember that you need to be friends with diddy49 to be able to join the room as it is private
 
jamieracing is having a final chance in this championship, but he will race clean or be removed
 
final results
pole- diddy49

race 1- killer1midget
- diddy49 (penalty for incident with artmann)
- jamieracing
- immotalpiolt
- artmann
-lucstar

race 2- jamieracing
-diddy49
-artmann
-immortalpilot
-killer1midget
-lucstar

race 3- immortalpilot
-diddy49
-artmann
- killer1midget
-jamieracing
- lucstar (dns)
 
Last edited:
points for round 3 -

1st - diddy49 (57)
2nd - jamieracing (48)
2nd - immortalpilot (48)
4th - killer1midget (46)
5th - artmannn (44)
6th - lucstar (30)
 
That was a demolition derby race, everyone going for the tightest of spaces (myself included). Lets hope next race people will be more careful and respect others, otherwise liking the Championship so far.
 
the track maybe wasnt the best, the slipstream meant everyone was bunched up, with only one area with real outbraking opertunities, it meant the races were more interesting, but contact was inevitable
 
Yeah, i wont be back unfortunately. I understand that jamie might have driven well in some other series but, in this series, in the event in question, not only was his driving poor but his attitude towards me was appalling. No one should be allowed a second chance after abuse such as i and others had to endure that night. I wish everyone the best in the rest of the season. It was fun while it lasted.

JT
 
I'm out too. Sorry folks but I've got other commitments.
 
Hey, I'm out too, I couldn't make to the races for x or y reason, and I lost the interest on the championship
Sorry man :(
 
r1ya7s.jpg
 
Last edited:
if everyone agrees to race this weekend, then we an do this race a week early as highspeed ring was rescheduled because of a technical problem. We will only race on this friday if everyone agrees
 
You know, I'm not quitting at all, I'm just desperated to race in this tournament, count me in (again :D )
 
we will be racing tommorow
 
Oh well... I won't be able to race tomorrow :grumpy: , I have to do a doping test so I can re-register to my school

I couldn't make to the races for x or y reason

and every last minute scheduled thing that I had to do is on Fridays at the time of the race :mad:
 
we are racing next friday as well so maybe that time
 
room is now open
 
What happened to this? is going to be a race this week?
 
Back