Clio Cup European Championship - Next race friday at 9.30 British time

  • Thread starter Thread starter racingzack
  • 202 comments
  • 10,127 views
WE have made a private room, to join you must add diddy49
 
the room is up now join
 
I come now guys wait pls 5 mins.
 
Is the car Standard ? If so I don't have it unless someone can send me one ?
 
Is the car Standard ? If so I don't have it unless someone can send me one ?

I found one yesterday in the UCD It's completely stock, I can send it to you
 
WE have made a private room, to join you must add diddy49
Nicely done, thanks for making these changes an hour before the race started. Some of us just got home and switched on the PS3, only to find we couldn't get in the room via a friend. Now qually has started, awesome.
 
have u added me yet
h
 
I sent a request but it didnt come through as i reached my friends limit.
 
How come I didn't see this?
:sly:
 
Guys I'm dropping out of this league. No excuse. Just not got the time to put into practice. Sorry immortal. Good luck, not that you'll need it 👍
 
Jamieracing is disqualified from the whole championship
 
Pole) killer1midget

Race 1:

1st) diddy49
2nd) IMMORTALPILOT
3rd) Killer1midgt
4th) JT977
5th) tyrrell Racing
6th) Artmannn
7th) nealcropper
Dsq) jamieracing

Race 2:

1st) IMMORTALPILOT
2nd) Killer1midget
3rd) Artmannn
4th) diddy49
5th) JT977
6th) tyrrell Racing
7th) nealcropper
Dsq) jamieracing

Race 3:

1st) diddy49
2nd) IMMORTALPILOT
3rd) Killer1midget
4th) Artmannn
5th) JT977
6th) tyrrell Racing
Dns) nealcropper
Dsq) jamieracing

After an incendent on the last lap of race 3, IMMORTALPILOT and diddy49's places have been reversed after the team of 5 stewards reviewed the evidence.
 
Overal Points for round 2:

1. IMMORTALPIOLT 56
2. diddy49 54
3. killer1midget 53
4. Artmannn 40
5. JT977 38
6. tyrrellracing 32
7. nealcropper 18
8. jamieracing 0

jamieracing has been removed from this series
 
What did jamieracing to cause his disqualification?
 
Foul and abusive langauge towards mainly me and others i believe. After an incident in a race where he says i cant drive he then decided to launch into a rage quit and volly of abuse. He could have just sent a PM and it could have been reviewed im sure. Nevermind, he has a list of 23 (not 22 or 24. 23...) things that were wrong with the races. We are on no.13 now and egerly antisipate the next 10 which he promised to post to the forum.

Pity, i think it spoiled a good race meet. Think there was a lot of bumping going on but i think that was down to the type of track. Also think that people have to remember that if you are behind a car, that car can choose it own line and brake at a point of its choosing. The following car must account for this, escpecially approaching a corner.
 
current championship table

xbbn6d.png
 
Guys I'm dropping out of this league. No excuse. Just not got the time to put into practice. Sorry immortal. Good luck, not that you'll need it 👍

we don't practice for this championship either
 
I was racing fairly but there were some poor drivers in the race that were turning into each other.
 
Last edited:
I was racing fairly but there were some poor drivers in the race that were turning into each other.

Well that was disappointing. What happened to the 23 excuses ?
 
Lost last week race, haven't been on this last week. Gonna try to appear next Friday guys.
 
is entry now closed to enter this championship? if it is i will definitely join for season 2 :D
 
there is a race this weekend, just as a reminder
 
is everyone still racing tomorow
 
I hope so
 
Tuning will not be allowed - you can only limit the BHP and transmission so do not cheat.
wow, I didn't even see that, you mean gear ratios or LSD?
 
and u need to add diddy49 so you can enter the room for the race, as it is a private room so I dont have to kick everyone who joins who shouldnt of
 
Guys say when you open a practise lobby then i come.
 
Today's event was cancelled?, next races is inTsukuba? or we are going to do the HSR round one of these days?
 
my internet was down sorry, I couldnt post to say its postponed till next weekend now sorry for the inconvinience but there was no way to avoid it
 
Back