Clio Cup European Championship - Next race friday at 9.30 British time

  • Thread starter Thread starter racingzack
  • 202 comments
  • 10,127 views
Some good racing last night. Pity we went back to tuning being allowed as my stock Clio just couldnt keep up even when i was on softs end everyone else on mediums. Dont have the time to find a good setup so i might not be racing next time either. Good clean racing anyway guys.
 
tuning has never been allowed, we cant prohibit it otherwise we couldn't limit our cars.
 
Last edited:
killer and me dont have setups and he had a second and i was running 3rd and 4th in all my races as well
 
Can I join this ?
 
yep theres are some spaces remaining, we advise you use a trophy clio not a standard clio though
 
also do u race in ginetta, or are u just a fan
 
:lol: I wish, just a fan.
 
ok im doing the scholarship at silverstine in july
 
My Clio was stock apart from the transmission.
 
ok im doing the scholarship at silverstine in july

Best of luck with that then 👍

I did see it in the programme for Donington BTCC. I've got no karting experience or anything so there's no point me trying. Probably wouldn't fit in the car anyway, they're tiny.
 
shame u werent there, it was a good race Immortal pilot was doing 1minute 26 second lap, he was mega fast

You sure his car is stock?
 
It's tempting to give him one of my spare cars and ask him to run that, then get it back afterwards. Somehow he managed to get the soft tyres to last the whole 10 laps.
 
He is one of the fastest on this site mind.
 
TyrrellRacing
He is one of the fastest on this site mind.

I've already told them, it's unbelievable how fast he can make Any car go round any track.
 
team jzr might be getting a third driver, we hope at least
 
and ur righty about immortal, he is scary fast
 
A test sesion for this track will be run at the weekend, time and day will be confirmed closer to the time
 
Any reason why we are not racing this week, maybe i'm having a blonde moment but i didn't see anything on the OP?
 
:nervous::nervous:ur to tell the truth its because the people running the event are not around, killer is racing in wales so we couldnt run it, although the dates were set and everyone is fine with them so hopefully people dont mind too much :nervous::nervous:
 
Any reason why we are not racing this week, maybe i'm having a blonde moment but i didn't see anything on the OP?

Ok I'm the one having the blonde moment, what's OP? :crazy:
 
i dont know that either
 
oh right that makes sense
 
I am the 3rd driver of JZR
 
Last edited:
just 3 days till the next round
 
Can't wait more time!
 
if anyone cant make the round can you say today please
 
10 hours till the race
 
Hey, I will not race this time (again) my mom's germenophobia she beat with a phycologist striked again, and she wants me to help her to clean the house, and with that I mean the WHOLE HOUSE :mad:
 
Back