Clio Trophy Series | Round 6 , 25th April 9pm GMT | Joining Us ? | ADD GTRWelsh !!!!!

  • Thread starter Thread starter GTWelsh
  • 257 comments
  • 14,861 views
Kickstart
Joshua
Me
Alex (saggy)
Otune
Daren73
Knight_Spirit


Standings table updated
 
Last edited:
is it too late to join up? i cant commit to entire series but would love to take part when i can:drool:
 
It's never to late to join up, just come and race buddy :) it doesn't really matter when you can as long as you can make some of them :)
 
Im joining my psn is antix5 do I just send you a friend request gtwelsh when network is back up? My clio is matt orange with blue rims :-) sounds like I need to setup my clio better lol
 
Read the title of the thread mate. It screams out to everyone who to add ;)
 
I'd like to be involved in this, i'll send over a FR once PSN is up 👍
 
Im guessing this is being postponed due to PSN down?
 
now psn seems to be back up are we gonna get this show back on the road? need my fix of one-make racing!
 
Me personally have too much college work. So for me, in a week or 2. If someone wants to get a race going without me you're most welcome to. Would help get the show on the road .
 
I won't be racing tonight either. Exam season began today, and I've got four exams just this week. Next week I may be able to race, but I'm not sure.
 
Sorry to be rude and plug but I have to recommend the Renaultsport Owners Club as you guys clearly love Renault.
 
DriftMastrClass
Sorry to be rude and plug but I have to recommend the Renaultsport Owners Club as you guys clearly love Renault.

Thanks for posting that, I would never have found out about it otherwise. This series is the only thing I do in GT5 anymore, so I'll definitely sign up for that.
 
Back