Clio Trophy Series | Round 6 , 25th April 9pm GMT | Joining Us ? | ADD GTRWelsh !!!!!

  • Thread starter Thread starter GTWelsh
  • 257 comments
  • 14,862 views
;-) what ya reckon about having standards in the btcc?
Lol wrong thread sorry on mobile app.
 
Awesome stuff :-) on way home. Will be online at 8ish :-)
 
Just watch the replay and saw what happened my brakes didn't slow me down enough for the turn, I turned but I was to fast so my wheels lit up and I understeered same thing happend later on in the race :(
 
Nice race though still guys :-)
 
what was the positions ?

Jimmy
GTRWelsh
*That's all I remember lol"
 
Yes I think i came second last again :(
I try so hard to finish well and yet I still get crashed into...
 
I was third again. I saved the replay so I can look up all the results later.
 
i came 4th, saggy 5th, i know that for sure
 
Me.
Welsh
Otune
Joshua
Alex (Saggy)
Nathan (Knight Spirit)
Deenie-Bee
 
You get the results sorted Welsh? I absolutely owned that race.. although your epic lap must be given a point atleast lol
 
Ha no not yet. Made more than a second I think on my qualifying time xD you're (assume you're jimmy lol) just so consistant :-P
 
yeah its me.. i woulda had an epic lap since i had a 1:26.3 and was .7 up on the second sectore :(
 
The title says today. It's tomorrow really lol. Monday at 9 guys <3
 
No will do after tomorrow :-)
 
guessin this isnt on? its 9pm and nobodys online

EDIT: yeah my luck, as soon as i press enter welsh came online haha
 
well my internet turned off on the fun race at the end, good race tho
 
I took some pictures of the crazy start

omrLI.jpg


N4XJ5.jpg


JGVhI.jpg


MqbC3.jpg


And the aftermath:

DvOxj.jpg
 
hahahaha, welsh and i just holding back, saggy just asleep in the distance
 
Ahhh **** I missed the race.. sorry guys totally forgot about it.. Although I did give someone else a chance to win
 
lol cheers :sly:
awesomely fun race people, that start was manic! think I somehow managed to avoid contact with everyone though! still pretty chuffed with both the win and the sub-51 lap :cool:
 
Only just seen this, totally epic start.

great photo's also !! xD

Clio Racing FTW
 
Kickstart
Joshua
Me
Alex (saggy)
**Don't know from here**
 
i think it was then like otune, the guy who had 73 at the end (sorry!) and then knight spirit, can double check later
 
Back