Clio Trophy Series | Round 6 , 25th April 9pm GMT | Joining Us ? | ADD GTRWelsh !!!!!

  • Thread starter Thread starter GTWelsh
  • 257 comments
  • 14,862 views
Yeah i agree.. battling myself the whole race nearly :)

Epic WIN for jimmy..

I'm not bipolar... I'm Bi-Winning ;)
 
Is there room for a couple more?
If so, can I have the room number please 👍
 
haha i just get awfully pissed off when $!*& happens.. you should see me at work man.. i go ape $*!%
 
Great stuff :)

Very entertaining !

Everyone is welcome


Anyone get the results ?

Jimmy
saggyscrot
joshua
otune
Kickstart
GTWelsh
HMS
Knight

That right ?
 
I was in third, I'm sure of that.
 
Great stuff :)

Very entertaining !

Everyone is welcome


Anyone get the results ?

Jimmy
saggyscrot
joshua
otune
Kickstart
GTWelsh
HMS
Knight

That right ?

i came second, saggy came fourth or something because he span out with you when you both battled for 2nd and third
 
Series info and standings UPDATED

AND MOVED

to

http://www.d-max.co.cc/index.html

The site is functional but unfinished, the RACING EVENTS section is where this comp is.
That section is perfectly fine. Pretty much completed.
 
Are we not keeping the race at 8:00pm on Monday's I liked that time and a few more people turned up ;)
 
Good point. But I won't be able to make it . I can make 9pm monday ?
 
9pms good with me, no later than 10 as children here have to be in bed! :sly:
 
Ah shoot... Probably can't make it. (I'd change the topic name)
 
Yeah sorry haven't been on pc mate :-(
 
Yeah fine :-) 9pm tomorrow :-) gmt
 
Race today :)

9pm - Madrid full course.
 
just a suggestion, but on the leaderboards could it possibly state how many races they have raced in? e.g. i have 16 points, but 2 races
 
Could do. Don't have as much time on pc anymore. If I remember and have chance I will yeah :-)
 
Get it sortedddd! ill win anyway...lmao
 
Back