Close!!!!!

• Thread starter PDE Bishop
  • 1,979 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, what time will it be? I got me a nice date so hanging with a nice girl beats playing video games at the moment. I might be able to work some magic to get both worlds, but I gotta know the times!

Last edited:
Happy 2012, guys, sorry to be gone so long, I'm back in action. And also got a new wheel!! :D On another note entirely, videos, roster and the whole thing. I haven't been on in about a month, and in my grand laziness, I've let a lot of info get out of date. I don't want to put it all on Bishop, so I need to update the team list.

Atm, I have [and this is VERY old] [updated slightly 1:22am Jan 6]:

PDE: Prodigy-Bishop, Prodigy-Wolf-, Prodigy-Yurei, Prodigy-Psycho, Prodigy-Lilal27, Prodigy-SRNinja, Prodigy-Samuri, CarlosFarinha, Kenji, Prodigy-Clutch34

PDX: Prodigy-DR-, Prodigy-Rev, Prodigy-Shiro, Prodigy-Toretto, Prodigy-Vandal, Prodigy-FORD, Prodigy-Z28, machIV18t, Prodigy-dRo, Prodigy-Syncro

If you're not on this list, or your name is wrong, or you're listed on the wrong team, send me a PM, here on GTP. The site needs some serious updating.

Edit: derp, forgot the list in the OP ... but still, check that one, and if anything is off let me know so I can update the site to mirror it, and have correct info.

Last edited:
So how was the comp? I never got the times so I stayed out with my girl.

Lots happened, between Bishop's anniversary and my car dying a horrific death, it had been scheduled for 5pm, but we ended up running it late in the evening, I don't think it started until 12:30am here in EST time.

The results were:

1 - Prodigy-DR-
2 - Prodigy-Z28
3 - Prodigy-Syncro
4 - Prodigy-Psycho

Also competing were Prodigy-Lilal27, Prodigy-Samuri, WolfTheWhite [yours truly], and Prodigy-Shiro. Poor Shiro got laggy and lost because he black screened. And we set up some great camera angles and shots through the event, and a certain cameraman forgot to save the flipping replay ... Bishop or DR send me that ><

I lost pretty badly to Psycho, Samuri and Syncro had a really good battle, and Z28 and DR were pretty close in the final. Since DR is a leader though, the $20 PSN card prize went to Z28. Congratz to him!

Edit: Z28, good drifting in those videos, not a bad camrip concidering you have a $10 webcam, and also dayumm that were uber close there. What did you use to edit btw?

-Wolf-

One thing about Avisynth that can suck, is I have to write my own effects. Though this also means I am practically unlimited in what I can do, given the really long time to write it, then test it out, and hope it doesn't kill my computer along the way. It's partly why I am trying to learn Sony Vegas Pro.

Also, there is a handy dandy guide to Exporting and Importing REPLAYS, which as everyone knows I want, but seems to be a hassle to work with. You will find the guide that I wrote here as well as in my signature. If you have a replay, and you want me to include it in our videos, either email it to me (ask me on psn for my email) or post it to something like puush or megaupload and PM me a link to it here on GTP.

Edit: HOLY SHAST! I just got 9th in the Eiger W trail drift event ... gah screen shotted the wrong window, now its 10th: http://puu.sh/d8HR http://puu.sh/d8HO

Further Edit: Competition against Major League Drift went down tonight, and MLD and PD both brought the heat, but we gave it to MLD 3 to 2. It was a great event altogether, Z28 and DR both won their matches outright, and Bishop and Lilal were so close to Danger and DriftMonkey that they were hard matches to judge. dRo pretty much came in the room when we said oh by the way, run this comp ...

One highlight of the competition was the last run, DR pulled off this sick 90° drift around the fountain, here's some pics of that drift from the recorded video:

dkCx

dkAK

dkAY

dkBe

dkBp

There were a lot of other sick drifts to be seen, this comp's video, our internal comp video from last weekend, and the Prodigy video shall all get some serious work from me this long weekend, I'll post here when stuff goes up, the comp videos should be up within the week.

Last edited:
*cough,cough* nobody likes a show off heehee
That was a great match up between you and igniter
hope to see you in the finals next week for our rematch of madrid :lol:
And hopefully there won't be winds of 90KM/H to mess with my internet :lol:

I don't have any vids, but I have tons of pics. I'm bored so I'm gonna dump a bunch here from last night with NISMO_ClutchKick and other random people. lol I gotta thank KYOKI-Asator for being an awesome host of the 25 laps of crazy tandems on Suzuka East!

SuzukaCircuitEastCourse_5.jpg

SuzukaCircuitEastCourse_2-1.jpg

SuzukaCircuitEastCourse-1.jpg

SuzukaCircuitEastCourse_1-1.jpg

SuzukaCircuitEastCourse_3.jpg

SuzukaCircuitEastCourse_4.jpg

TsukubaCircuit.jpg

TsukubaCircuit_1.jpg

TsukubaCircuit_3.jpg

HighSpeedRing_1.jpg

DeepForestRaceway.jpg

somerandomNinja
I don't have any vids, but I have tons of pics. I'm bored so I'm gonna dump a bunch here from last night with NISMO_ClutchKick and other random people. lol I gotta thank KYOKI-Asator for being an awesome host of the 25 laps of crazy tandems on Suzuka East!

Yeaa sick pic

whats good team Prodigy.

passing by to inform you of our open lobby if you guys are free.

NEM_openlobbyThurs01262012.jpg

Nice time again yesterday drifting with SRNINJA and DR. Thx to up2Late for the video shooting. Pic and video coming soon.

Hey guys! I do have some good footage, plus I'm going to try and get some good pics out of it as well. I wish I could get pic's like SRNinja...those are just bada$$. Anywho, I've got a bunch of clips to dig through so it's going to take a little time. Without the luxery of video editing software, I'm worried about the end results. Any suggestions about which editing software to purchase would be greatly appreciated. Also, thanks for lettin' me slide around with you guys Nismo and Prodigy...I had a great time. I've got work to do, I'll let ya know when it's time to post up some stuff. Take care.

Jeff (Up2Late)

Ok, so I tried to take some pics. I have spent very little time in the photo mode so these may not be too great.

Prodigy-DR- and Nismo-clutchKICK smokin' out the law!
TokyoBayKart_1.jpg
TokyoBayKart.jpg

Prodigy-SRNinja chasing Nismo-clutchKICK
SuzukaCircuitEastCourse_1.jpg

Prodigy-DR- leading the way!
EifelCircuit.jpg

And the camera guy sneaks one in. Up2Late
EifelCircuit_2.jpg

I have some reading to do in the photo mode area, that's for sure!

Last edited:
ESD
Hey guys! I do have some good footage, plus I'm going to try and get some good pics out of it as well. I wish I could get pic's like SRNinja...those are just bada$$. Anywho, I've got a bunch of clips to dig through so it's going to take a little time. Without the luxery of video editing software, I'm worried about the end results. Any suggestions about which editing software to purchase would be greatly appreciated. Also, thanks for lettin' me slide around with you guys Nismo and Prodigy...I had a great time. I've got work to do, I'll let ya know when it's time to post up some stuff. Take care.

Jeff (Up2Late)

Ok, so I tried to take some pics. I have spent very little time in the photo mode so these may not be too great.

Prodigy-DR- and Nismo-clutchKICK smokin' out the law!

Prodigy-SRNinja chasing Nismo-clutchKICK

Prodigy-DR- leading the way!

And the camera guy sneaks one in. Up2Late

I have some reading to do in the photo mode area, that's for sure!

Yeaaa boi i send you pic soon ... In 2 week cause i be gone for 1week. Nice like everytime!

My Turn!!Black stang Prodigy-Lilal27 Red stang Prodigy-DR- Purple stang Prodigy-ShiroJP
mv0ry9.jpg

2niadmd.jpg

av34fo.jpg

208jhpu.jpg

29mkkqx.jpg

16716jo.jpg

n6wlj.jpg

White M5 Prodigy-Lilal27 White SVT Prodigy-DR- just hitting a jump drift
5lp6d5.jpg

2enyyl1.jpg

20gjvj8.jpg

Last edited:
Sweet photos! I still haven't gone through the replays but I'll be sure to snag a few more good shots later tonight.

nice photos, my BaBy (stang) is so sexy:sly:,lol, also, lilal, fix my name dude:drool:
edit: That drift jump is insane, our next goal is to get a door to door tandem there,(without hitting the wall though)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back