vo8j75.jpg

212xye1.jpg

11j3h9x.jpg

mtkndc.jpg

sn0315.jpg

JDM in TOKYO xD

jij43d.jpg

]

its not the 1st time I say something like this... but... my s13 is so sexy:dopey:
Edit:who would've though that parking was so :censored:ing hard :lol: :lol:, PLUS, Lilal and I started working on the video planing, we were testing some really sick camara angles we can use, probably next weekend we can have a meeting to get some recordings :)

Last edited:
Sup everyone just looking in looks like the team is still going good wish I could be there shreading it up with you guys. School is going good but sadly I'm gonna be here for a min lol Prodigy-FORD here and now gone Peace!!!!!

WANTED - Drifters need for project "Ziel Brand".

Find details out by clicking the link. As much help needed as possible!
Support your community!

Sorry for the advertising... XD Just trying to get the word out.

Good News. Im learning how to use GIMP to create Logo's
Bad News. it says error when i try to upload them. :(

Last edited:
Prodigy Open Lobby / Feb. 7th / KYOKI-Asator & Prodigy-FACE / Chaser Tandem

345zqy9.jpg

1fcwsk.jpg

Good Time last nigh guys.
Keep it Sideways ! (X_-)​

yo whats your youtube name? and join that GT planet chat room so we wont spam the thread :3

Hell Yeah... Prodigy is getting on the wheels...lol.
Our 1st Prodigy member with a wheel was CarlosFarinha with a g27, Then I got a G27,THEN Bishop got a g27, Lilal is going to get one next month and now DR got a g25.. :D.. Carlos would be our teacher, he isn't that know between gt5 drifters, but he is an insane drifter!!!!

seriously, its weird how people don't know him, I remeber that when i meet him we got such nice runs.. he just wouln't get off my side (door to door)

Lol yo dont you think you should just get the password from the ProdigyDriftGT5 account from wolf so people wont get confused?

lol... since you wont be online next weekend you will miss the 1st shooting of our team video :lol: :lol:

lol... since you wont be online next weekend you will miss the 1st shooting of our team video :lol: :lol:

yeah i havent been any any drift video.. even our first one i was in there from 2.06 to 2.07 and thats it... and i was the 1st person recruited by prodigy.... the team leaders/creaters then me. -_-

yeah i havent been any any drift video.. even our first one i was in there from 2.06 to 2.07 and thats it... and i was the 1st person recruited by prodigy.... the team leaders/creaters then me. -_-
hehe.... don't worry you would have your moment of fame on the vid we are doing:sly:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back