CLOSED: 2.0 Advanced Competition 023

• Thread starter SlipZtrEm
  • 49 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
Good God in heaven Werner. I had a very different post typed up until I tried it myself...

I bow to the genius of this shots dynamic range :bowdown:

You sir, win the internet. I give up :lol:
Appreciated - you keep the internet :crazy: & DON'T EVER GIVE UP 💡

Last edited:
FINAL ENTRY

Golden Diagonal

Just a rough edit on my laptop - my usual editing software is on my desktop but I don't have access to that for a least 8 hrs. Will re-edit then if comp still open. Edit: slight re-edit made.​

Last edited:
*****Competition is closed*****
Thanks for all your great entries. Apologies for the delay in closing everyone & @SlipZtrEm. Ofsted, the government school inspectors decided to visit which turns my job into a 24/7 type of affair for a few days!!:embarrassed:
We have 17 shots so everyone makes the poll
:cheers:

*****Competition is closed*****
Thanks for all your great entries. Apologies for the delay in closing everyone & @SlipZtrEm. Ofsted, the government school inspectors decided to visit which turns my job into a 24/7 type of affair for a few days!!:embarrassed:
We have 17 shots so everyone makes the poll
:cheers:
Man I thought this one was never going to end :lol:

I'd just like to bring this up before the poll because I'm curious and I don't want to see anyone left out, but does that not count as a title?
You're right, i totally forgot about that rule. Feel free to disqualify the picture 👍

I'd just like to bring this up before the poll because I'm curious and I don't want to see anyone left out, but does that not count as a title?
You're right, i totally forgot about that rule. Feel free to disqualify the picture 👍

I agree with both of you. What I'm exploring is your thinking behind your shots. And if you have not messed about with composition in this calculated kind of a way, then give it a go. But I'm also banking on you guys interpreting the rules in your own inimitable ways and producing great shots where the foundations can be 'loosely' seen.👍;)

I thought Lee was interpreting the thirds rule with a diagonal - and while its not equal thirds, there are distinctly 3 areas.
As judge, the shot meets what I was looking for.👍

Phew, I was worried that might cause drama, really glad that went over so well! :D
I thought Lee was interpreting the thirds rule with a diagonal - and while its not equal thirds, there are distinctly 3 areas.
Oh I agree, I thinks it's a great shot! My concern was just about the signature-ish part and if the words counted as a title. I mean if it was I didn't know if it could maybe be fixed and resubmitted before the poll or something.

Phew, I was worried that might cause drama, really glad that went over so well! :D

Oh I agree, I thinks it's a great shot! My concern was just about the signature-ish part and if the words counted as a title. I mean if it was I didn't know if it could maybe be fixed and resubmitted before the poll or something.
My bad, I understand what you mean now:dunce:
Hopefully @SlipZtrEm can advise:tup:

The title rule stands, but I'll gladly leave things open for @leeislee to submit the image without the title :)

You're right, I did base my picture on the diagonal...not sure why i wrote 3rds! I'm such a bellend!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back