CLOSED: 2.0 Advanced Competition Week 001

• Thread starter SlipZtrEm
  • 102 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
Final Entry

Toyota86Fuji_2 by GTAndy36_GTPhotos, on Flickr
It's been a very long time since I've used Photoshop, and I only have CS3, so getting back into the swing of things with my entry today.

Great shot mate, but I'm afraid it doesn't fit the rules.

What you may not do to a photo:

• Alter the geometry of the car. No stickers, or body modifications not available in game.
    • Add shapes or objects from outside of GT6, signatures excepted.
    • Add lens flares or "artistic" filters to image.
    • Remove items from shot (scenery, other cars).
    • Use more than 1 image (HDR, photo-stitching, multi-exposure).
    • "Creative cropping". The main "image" must be four-sided, with 90-degree, upright corners.
    • Selective car colour changing: masking different parts to create racing stripes or similar.

I have never tried to do these competitions before. Is this photo in an except-able format?

FINAL ENTRY

Willow Springs International Raceway - Big Willow.jpg

@Doober - To best show off your shot you should try and post it at 500px wide (thats the max in the rules) and then link it to a full size or bigger version. ;)

Ok this is my first ever proper edit for GT6, and although I still had issues with the jpeg compression from the game I like how it turned out.

Final Entry

Art & Science

SVX
Great shot mate, but I'm afraid it doesn't fit the rules.
Ah boo... I read that bit but clearly didn't take it in. I'll swap it over now, thanks for bringing it to my attention.

Reactions: SVX
Ah boo... I read that bit but clearly didn't take it in. I'll swap it over now, thanks for bringing it to my attention.

No worries. Would of hated for you to get far in the comp before somebody realized and you got disqualified. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back