CLOSED: 2.0 Advanced Competition Week 001

  • Thread starter Thread starter SlipZtrEm
  • 102 comments
  • 9,390 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
sorry , wrong post...:bowdown:
 
Last edited:
GPR
Final Entry

Art & Science


​

​
That's gotta be a joke? I was just editing pretty much the same shot...you beat me to it you bastard! haha

Still...that's way way better than mine was looking! I love it.
 
  • Like
Reactions: GPR
FINAL ENTRY

​
Had to do this photo of Paul's cars. He, and the Fast and Furious crew is the reason I am such a car nut. RIP bud.
 
Last edited:
Final entry

Corvette Stingray (C7) '14 - 002 - Edit - 001.jpg​
 
My first 2.0 Entry
FINAL ENTRY

​
 
Final Entry​

​
 
Last edited:
Subaru Impreza WRX Sti
 

Attachments

  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    476.9 KB · Views: 27
Final Entry​

[CE
 
Subaru Impreza WRX Sti

I strongly recommend you to...
Get the pic directly from GT6
Resize it correctly
And mark it with Final Entry

You can read this in the rules (OP)
If you do not stick to them, your pic will not enter...:)👍

Oh, and 2.0 means that you can edit the picture... If you are not going to do this, I strongly recommend you to enter in this competition
 
Last edited:
That's gotta be a joke? I was just editing pretty much the same shot...you beat me to it you bastard! haha

Still...that's way way better than mine was looking! I love it.


:lol: Sorry mate, no joke, what a coincidence. After a bunch of shots there I liked that spot the most. ;) I'd still like to see your shot though, I bet it's great.
 
Haven't had any time this weekend to do any decent editing so this crappy shot will have to do. :indiff:

FINAL ENTRY

​
That shot is not crappy. :drool:

Mine on the other hand is. :indiff:
 
Haven't had any time this weekend to do any decent editing so this crappy shot will have to do. :indiff:

FINAL ENTRY

​
crappy... crappy... CRAPPY? Are you :censored:ing trolling me?
This shot is so real and beautiful...:drool:
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back