CLOSED: 2.0 Advanced Competition: Week 13

• Thread starter SlipZtrEm
  • 157 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
EDIT: aaaaaand there is no way that is gonna win. just noticed an image killing flaw that I shoulda noticed. . .

Because its an XJ13 and not allowed in the comp?

anyway, not entirely happy with this shot, REALLY Dislike this location :indiff: so my entry will most likely change

FINAL ENTRY

San-Gimignano---Town-Square_3.jpg

FULL SIZE HERE

It's amazing how un-tanned your guys look in the shot considering its Italy! But seriously a great looking Ferrari!

Hehe :lol: that is true... I guess it lacks a bit of authenticity there... But those guys were the only ones the model agency could send ;) I'm glad you like the Ferrari!

Thank you for the nice comments Franz, Raphaele and Sam! :)

Wouldn't it be handy for SlipZ if everybody could put their link for a bigger image inside the preview image? That way, SlipZ doesn't have to do it himself anymore. Maybe a small tut at the 1st post of the poll would help?
Here's how I do it:

- Upload the preview and full size image to an image hoster.
- Copy the direct link from the full size image.
- Click on the globe with the paperclip and paste the link in there, and click OK. You see that the code consists of two parts, and the second part is selected, keep it like this.
- Go back to the image host and select the direct link code from the preview image.
- Then click on the photo with a plus icon and paste it there and click OK.

If you did everything like I said, your result should be a preview image, that when clicked on, links to the full size image.

Good morning Sejtur,

thanks for that good advice.
Took a while for me to check that - but it works indeed ... !!!
Raph

Thank you for the nice comments Franz, Raphaele and Sam! :)

Wouldn't it be handy for SlipZ if everybody could put their link for a bigger image inside the preview image? That way, SlipZ doesn't have to do it himself anymore. Maybe a small tut at the 1st post of the poll would help?
Here's how I do it:

- Upload the preview and full size image to an image hoster.
- Copy the direct link from the full size image.
- Click on the globe with the paperclip and paste the link in there, and click OK. You see that the code consists of two parts, and the second part is selected, keep it like this.
- Go back to the image host and select the direct link code from the preview image.
- Then click on the photo with a plus icon and paste it there and click OK.

If you did everything like I said, your result should be a preview image, that when clicked on, links to the full size image.

thats what I always wanted to do, but I always failed!
Thanks for explaining it. I´ll try it later.....👍

FINAL ENTRY

TUSCAN REFLECTIONS
What you see is one wheel of my Ferrari 512 BB showing you some details of the market place...​

I've been contemplating on if I should enter this week or not. Judging by the entries posted so far I,m going to have to step it up and really bring my A-game should I have chance at the poll.

I've been watching over these and decided to finally them a shot.

Final Entry​

I absoluttly don´t get it wy the photographer in the background is always looking to the wall! Does he see a nice bug on it? Whats he shooting? There is a nice Lambo right next to him!
And there are a few guys with cameras, watching to a wall! What the....:cool:

I was just curious about that when I shot at this spot.

Regardless of this, your pic is GREAT!👍

It is a shame, we can't put the following people into a short cryonic sleep:

*Sejtur
*Moglet
*Revolution

Seeing how it would, allow some other people to win a contest or two.

maybe we should start a petition to ban moglet, sejtur and others because of too much awesomeness! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back