CLOSED: 2.0 Advanced Competition: Week 13

• Thread starter SlipZtrEm
  • 157 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
[Nor]MclarenF1 , GTuned , Zambuca , n1 pics guys

TVR&Ferrari_Fan , i don´t get your pic mate :confused:

Wow... Thanks! :embarrassed:

I think it's cool to see just how much variation it is despite the strict limitations this week. I know I enjoyed the challenge.

@sems - make sure you don't skip the movies and it should be added to your Photo Mode locations.

Final Entry

advancedwk13changed500p.jpg

*entry changed

entry changed here

Besides the fact I wasn't too happy with the exposure, I realised today that the Ferrari P330 is in fact a race car and doesnt qualify for this thread, so I went out and made a new one. I guess it's clear that it's a production car, as the GranTurismo is the only Maserati in the game and the stones are unique to San Gimignano

Last edited:
Sorry, did not comply with rules. Will change it. Didn't realise that lens flares were not allowed.

Last edited:
It doesn't follow the preview size limits, and uses a lens flare, so as nice as it is, it won't be considered for the poll until those things are fixed :)

Well, here's my Final entry
I wanted to use something a little different from the myriad of Italian supercars and I think this looks good here, let's hope it pays off

Edit; removed the sunburn

Changed here

Last edited:
That's fair enough mate. I was going for a higher contrast and put a light vignette on to give it a more polaroid-y feel.

@ boozybloke: I feel sorry for the people in your entry, because you have given them a strong sunburn.

Ha ha! I wanted you all to think I had managed to capture a family of little Morphs on holiday in Italy...

Edit: though now you've spotted it I have to change it... so using my option to change; my revised final entry

Last edited:
My main project this week was getting the HDR Tutorial finished, so I didn't think I'd even have the time to enter this week's 2.0 contest. Still, I decided it would be worth a quick attempt...

This shot's all about the reflections in the Alfa's uniquely-shaped hood. You can see the church (twice, actually!), as well as other surrounding buildings... not sure if it'll make the poll, but at least this time I won't disqualify myself by forgetting that 1976 comes after 1975. :dunce:

So, without further ado, my...
FINAL ENTRY

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Posts

Back