CLOSED: 2.0 Advanced Competition: Week 14

• Thread starter SlipZtrEm
  • 154 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
Since I've never changed my entry before, I'm not certain of the procedure - I've edited my original post from last Sunday to reflect the change, but did not want it to go unnoticed, so I figured I'd link to it here in case the chronological order of entries was important. Please ignore if redundant. :)

Can´t believe what just happened. I was sorting my photo gallery, wanted to delete some pictures... and BAM! My 3 latest pics (two of them are my final entries in this weeks competitions) were deleted too. They´ve gone. Forever :( I´m so... :banghead: you know? Tried to reshoot them, only one successfully. Thank god I still have two of the old ones on Flickr and my harddrive...

Dear Polyphony Digital, have you ever heard of a trash folder???

Can´t believe what just happened. I was sorting my photo gallery, wanted to delete some pictures... and BAM! My 3 latest pics (two of them are my final entries in this weeks competitions) were deleted too. They´ve gone. Forever :( I´m so... :banghead: you know? Tried to reshoot them, only one successfully. Thank god I still have two of the old ones on Flickr and my harddrive...

Dear Polyphony Digital, have you ever heard of a trash folder???

Well, I do feel with you.
Due to some similar events I use to save all picts to USB-harddisk first,
then delete the ones in XMB and then in GT5 Photo.
Good luck....

Thank you. Actually it´s not a problem as I have all three as a copy. But not on my GT5 game file which is quite annoying. And I also don´t want to delete all the other pics. Anyway, the show must go on...

Entry changed...
FINAL ENTRY

specialstageroute715.jpg

Full size: http://img707.imageshack.us/img707/7504/specialstageroute7151.jpg

Since I've never changed my entry before, I'm not certain of the procedure - I've edited my original post from last Sunday to reflect the change, but did not want it to go unnoticed, so I figured I'd link to it here in case the chronological order of entries was important. Please ignore if redundant. :)

Whilst no way in the slightest the authority on this, from what I can gather the best way to do this is to edit the original post with the changed photo, with a comment to the effect, and to put a new post with the new photo with a comment to say that you are changing your entry, with a link to the original post if you wish (but not necessary if you have altered the original post)

HTH

Whilst no way in the slightest the authority on this, from what I can gather the best way to do this is to edit the original post with the changed photo, with a comment to the effect, and to put a new post with the new photo with a comment to say that you are changing your entry, with a link to the original post if you wish (but not necessary if you have altered the original post)

HTH

I edited the original with the changed photo, including a comment that it was changed - but I wasn't sure that a double-post (i.e., my new entry a second time) would be warranted. I'm sure it won't be a problem since my Final Entry is clearly marked as such. Thanks! :)

I wouldn't normally do the 2.0, but since I had this one already and a bit of time to tweak it...

FINAL ENTRY

I'm not sure how Steve drove that car to Europe though?

My first try at one of these comps, looks tough. Hope I don't do too bad.

Final Entry

Just edited with some curves in PS, to bring out some light.

Forgetful, is that Matte Red or black on your focus? I can't tell if it's just the filter or actual colour as I'm full colourblind :dunce:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back