CLOSED: 2.0 Advanced Competition: Week 20

• Thread starter SlipZtrEm
  • 181 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.

Final entry

Click for full size

Not sure if this follows the theme, but this is what I got now.

Decided to change my entry, I think this one fits the theme better

Changed
Final Entry

Last edited:
@atlop I think it does. It isn´t one of the darkest of pictures ever made :P but the Honda looks evil enough I think :)

Last edited:
I tried to give the impression that the R8 was being created by lasers...

FINAL ENTRY
Set Lasers To Stun
RedBullHangar-7_3-2-1-1.jpg

super size me
http://i60.photobucket.com/albums/h37/Mad_Mupp/RedBullHangar-7_3-2-1.jpg
Hey, Hope this is fine as I dont really enter the 2.0 comps and dont want to put a photo up thats not allowed. so if some regular could give my entry a once over and give it a yay or nay I'll buy you a cookie or something! thank you!

Last edited:
@atlop: looks like the sith lord has build a car for the storm troopers! 👍

definitely a nice shot, but maybe too bright for this weeks theme!?

Last edited:
Thanks for the comments Wallbreaker and bmxmitch! I'll think about doing something truly dark if I have time.

@atlop: looks like the sith lord has build a car for the storm troopers! 👍
Lol did not think about the storm troopers!

You are allowed to have more then one car in the pic right. Just wondering because I haven't seen anyone else do that and I am thinking about changing my entry to one with a couple of cars.

You are allowed to have more then one car in the pic right. Just wondering because I haven't seen anyone else do that and I am thinking about changing my entry to one with a couple of cars.

I know I shouldnt be helping the competition to beat me, but it would be really cool if your main car was black or a dark color (being the example of the dark side, like a darth vader or something), and in the background, have a lot of white cars (your stormtroopers) 👍 :D

^haha, that's a nice idea!

Maybe the black-mask GT-R in front and 10 white Fiat 500's behind him!?

That's an awesome idea. Luckily for you I didn't do that. I have taken a good 15 or so pics, some with just the one car and some with a couple of cars and now I need to go over them and make sure I pick the best one.

Thanks for the hint though. Someone is bound to do that.

Damn. When I was posting my entry I was confident that it's very good compared to others. Few days later and so many great entries that I'm not confident at all :D
Same with PMC thic week :)

yes more than one car is ok:tup:

FINAL ENTRY

Click image for larger size.

Struggled to get a car to look really dark and evil. So instead tried to capture something else that's just as hellish. Picture the scene, making your way through the green hell in the blackness at 140mph+. If you've driven the green hell at night with a screaming supercar, you'll understand! ;)

I didn't think there was any need for editing, with my "skills" it would have probably ruined the look I was going for!

There's some really great entries here, as there is every week it seems :)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back