CLOSED: 2.0 Advanced Competition: Week 20

• Thread starter SlipZtrEm
  • 181 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
Changed my entry here. The original didn't fit the theme very well.

Last edited:
I know I shouldnt be helping the competition to beat me, but it would be really cool if your main car was black or a dark color (being the example of the dark side, like a darth vader or something), and in the background, have a lot of white cars (your stormtroopers) 👍 :D
I can't believe I'm the only one who used the GTR Black Mask. Seemingly perfect for this comp.

Oh hai guys. Long time no post entry, but I'm back after a long TDU2 induced hiatus. This competition looked too awesome not to enter!

Final Entry:

FINAL ENTRY

Kyoto-Gion_8small.jpg

TIE FIGHTER

NEW Final Entry

Lurking Rancor

I was going for the feel of the Rancor in Jabba's palace. Tried to create the prisoner's perspective on the pit floor before the beast fully reveals itself. Hope you like.

I was going for the feel of the Rancor in Jabba's palace. Tried to create the prisoner's perspective on the pit floor before the beast fully reveals itself. Hope you like.

That is a very confusing shot, I like it though. :P

I'd understand completely if you don't want to say, but how are you looking upside down and backwards (correct?) but the car is right side up?

I feel photoshop may be at play here. :odd::lol:

I'd understand completely if you don't want to say, but how are you looking upside down and backwards (correct?) but the car is right side up?

I feel photoshop may be at play here. :odd::lol:

No photoshop on the angle. I took the picture in photomode upside down into a puddle at arweiler. The angle you see is the reflection of the nissan gtr prototype with the gate arch behind it. I can post the original if you want but other than messing with colours, saturation and contrast, what you see is what you get.

Does that cover what you were wondering?

Yeah that helps, it just seems like the reflection of the car should be upside down relative to how it is now. I dunno, it's late, it'll probably make sense in the morning. :P

Part of my set for last week's competition, but didn't make my cut then, so here it is for this week.

FINAL ENTRY

Peugeot 908 HDi FAP, Circuit de la Sarthe 2009​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back