CLOSED: 2.0 Advanced Competition: Week 32

• Thread starter SlipZtrEm
  • 263 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
can´t "we" close this a bit earlier ? .... so we have one moar day to vote .. 100 entries so far . it won´t be easy imho

Please edit out your original entries when changing them, guys, as it can be really confusing for both the judges and I, especially when we're wading through 100 entries...

1+
the easiest or best way would be to delete the old image from flickr, imageshack, etc. so the link here will be broken and I cant see it anymore.
Or just delete it here completely.
It really, really can get confusing....:boggled:

thanks

Changed entry

Final Entry

:drool: Wow .
Just had a look myself and they are fantastic, makes me want those GT4 photo travel locations in GT5.

@SVX just click on his picture in this thread, then on his name at his FlickR account and then on Sets to get to his GT4 set. :)
Yep Click on his Picture and follow the link.

Looks like we survived Spark,Mog,RG,Gtuned,Kyle and Sprite .Phew

Well, it's good to see new faces (entrants).
Hope you guys will enter more in the future. :D

FINAL ENTRY

FujiSpeedwayF_10.jpg

Since there's already a lot of good entries (and a lot of complaints from the judge:)) I've decied to post my way of judging. I think that when it comes down to realism you should look at the picture and ask yourself "is'it a real one?". If I were the judge (sweet dreams...) I wouldn't think about some details of the pic (light, reflections, focus etc.). When a pic looks realistic you just have that feeling when for a sec you're totally sure that it's a real shot. So for me it's pretty easy to choose the right ones for the poll. Hope that it might help the judge at least a tiny bit:)

I'm picking my Top 15 right now! New Entries may get considered, but I cant promise that. Sorry, but you need to hurry guys....;)

And yes SMfan, thats pretty much the way I will pic them. I HAVE to go for my feelings, otherwise my head will explode. So many great Entries from everyone:tup:

And again:

also, please don't be to gutted if you're not in the poll. There are really lots of Entries I would love to give the last place...:nervous:

Haha... I'm glad I'm not in your position right now! This has to be one of the toughest selections I've seen.

TOP 15 selected

no other Entries will be considered after this post.

Sorry for all who didnt get in. Everyone (well, nearly everyone:rolleyes:) did a great job. Poll is going to be the best ever! :drool:👍

Hope you've seen some action from the F1 at Silverstone bmxmitch. Very curious to see the top shots of this competition. Good luck to you and the competitors.

Don't know if someone is watching the Tour de France but it's a real battlefield!

I'm picking my Top 15 right now! New Entries may get considered, but I cant promise that. Sorry, but you need to hurry guys....;)

And yes SMfan, thats pretty much the way I will pic them. I HAVE to go for my feelings, otherwise my head will explode. So many great Entries from everyone:tup:

And again:

also, please don't be to gutted if you're not in the poll. There are really lots of Entries I would love to give the last place...:nervous:

Heh, you KNOW that people are gonna complain:)
It's the bad side of winning a competition:)

Will be interesting to see what pics make the poll. There were several that looked real, let's see if all of them made it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Posts

Back