Closed (admin delete)

• Thread starter XxShaggxX
  • 88 comments
The best I've done is a 1:29 in qualy, but hopefully, since I've improved my gameplay, I could do 1:28s now...hopefully. THen I'll be as fast as my teammate, maldonado in FP1.

VELOCI_2NR
The best I've done is a 1:29 in qualy, but hopefully, since I've improved my gameplay, I could do 1:28s now...hopefully. THen I'll be as fast as my teammate, maldonado in FP1.

Yeah when I did that time trial thing it was the first day I had it and with the controller so I imagine I can pick up my time a good amount

EDIT:

Actually you prolly can do faster then a 1:28. I just checked my Time Trial and I did a 1:28.196. That was while I was waiting for you to get on Friday night.

Last edited:
Gotta be honest I'm struggling with the twitchiness of the car. It's good fun/frustrating in equal amounts. I need loads more time to practice!

If thats the case I wouldn't mind joining if theres a spot available. Sent you a friend request.

Would it be available if I raced with you guys?(I'm clean) I hate dirty drivers :D

You guys are welcome to join. I just need to know which team you want and which driver you would be representing.

Also need first and last name (or first letter of the last name)

Is this championship still up? I'd like to participate, but I'll only be able to play in my PS3 again in November I think.

BlacqueJacques
Probably not until Patch #1 for PS3 is out is my guess/suggestion

The first patch of this game is still not avaliable for PS3? Did you really mean that? What do Codemasters think we are? Idiots? First, the PS3 gets the worst graphics, and now they haven't released the patch. Hmmm, interesting.

Just finished up in college for the semester, I can be on a lot more if this championship does happen. Been getting used to F1 2012 got it a few days ago, absolutely enjoying the game. Everything about it is superb, just finished up Montreal qualifying yesterday for Marussia.

If possible, can I take the 2nd Williams seat? Unless blacquejack has another teammate he's waiting for.

Sir Frank Williams welcomes you to the team, as long as it is OK with the GTRRL | FIA F1 Championship Series - F1 2012 (Currently Invite Only) acting 'Bernie Ecclestone':)

Hey Shagg! Hows this going?

Oh sweet Im already on the list! :lol:
Forgot I claimed Webber's Red Bull.

I just got the game and have been getting used to it. There is few tracks that I have learned. I need to start practicing on others.

I take it this isn't even running right now? What is the hold up? I know Battlefield: Aftermath is going to hold me up :lol:

Yes, didn't even know this section of GTP existed!! I am going to stop and pick up a copy on the way home tonight, any spots open still for this championship?

I hope so. If not, I guess someone else can take charge of the series. I'm assuming this wont start until 2013, holidays in effect and all.

I played this for the first time last weekend and fell in love with it.

I currently host Formula D, and am a GTPodcast host on GT5, which I am also getting ready to launch a Super GT500 with. I've also raced in some premier leagues on pc sims in GTR2, rFactor, and iRacing. I would be more than happy to review and take over this championship. I think a high level championship on this game would be an absolute blast.

I'm currently waiting to receive my warranty replacement wheel from Logitech, but as soon as that arrives I would be able to organize and host a full championship.

Last edited:
Back