Closed (admin delete)

• Thread starter XxShaggxX
  • 88 comments
TDZdave
perhaps starting your own would be best?

Yeah that would be better, I suggested this one because of the responses it already had. Unfortunately it will be a week or two before I get my wheel back. Hopefully there is still enough interest by then.

Yeah that would be better, I suggested this one because of the responses it already had. Unfortunately it will be a week or two before I get my wheel back. Hopefully there is still enough interest by then.

Well I have the game, but only did a few try outs as I am busy in WRS GT5 and I am waiting for F1-add on. But I would be intrested to go along in a championship.

I'll be working on rules and regulations soon. I haven't actually bought to game yet, so I don't know what you can or can't restrict on online lobbies.

As soon as I get that figured out, I'll start a new thread with sign ups and start holding test sessions for people to obtain "Licensed" status to race. Basically I'll host online lobbies for people to prove they can be consistent and not pose a threat to other drivers during the race.

Just a quick update, I've just found out it's going to be at least another two weeks before I'm supposed to get my DFGT back from Logitech, so I'm going to be ordering a G27 this weekend. I'll also be going to my buddy's house to check out what the online regs are like.

I'm planning on making a new thread on Sunday, with sign ups and testing taking place until my G27 arrives.

Alright well I've been playing all last night and this morning getting used to the physics and the cars. Finally got the FFB feeling good. Here's what I'm thinking for the league.

Pretty much full simulation-

All driving aids off

Cars - need some input from drivers. I can either do equal cars, or 2012 specs with a draft selection.

Flags - full
Safety car - full
Pit lane control - off
Race distance - 50%
Damage - full
Weather - dynamic

10 race schedule - tracks TBD

Have some qualy runs and see how far apart the field is, if there is a big difference with the first and last driver, do 2012 specs to make the field closer.

Have some qualy runs and see how far apart the field is, if there is a big difference with the first and last driver, do 2012 specs to make the field closer.

That's pretty close to what I was thinking about, but I'm not sure I wanna dictate who gets to drive which car. I think it might just be better to keep the cars even and let people pick cars.

However, I think I may restrict the popular cars to teammates only. I.E. Ferrari, Red Bull, McLaren, Lotus, and Mercedes.

Also, I need some input on what days work for everyone. Right now I need to reserve Tuesday nights and Saturday afternoon's for GT5 leagues.

Anytime works for me. I'm never sure of my work hours until Sundays. They either put me on the early morning shift or 3-11pm shift. So whatever works for the majority of the people here.

I'm interested, But events would have to be weekday at around 7PM GMT/ U.K time, and I wouldn't enter if I wasn't able to use the #9 Lotus,

Here's the days and times I have available.

Wednesday 8pm EST
Friday 8pm EST
Sunday 2 pm EST (hours flexible)

TDZ - if it's really that big a deal we can probably work something out. But all the cars will be equal, so it shouldn't deter you :sly:

I have been a huge fan of Kimi Raikkonen since his Formula Renault day's, yes I know all the cars will be equal,

Put it this way, there is more pictures of Kimi and his car's then there is pictures of me and my family, but not as many as Ayrton Senna, :lol:

Fed-Ex says my wheel is in the next city over and should be here today. I started making a new thread last night and got side tracked, so expect a thread by tonight or tomorrow. I should be getting my game copy tomorrow so hopefully I'll be able to host some testing and practice races this weekend. 👍

I will when I get it posted. I got my G27 yesterday and only had enough time to do a couple laps on GT5 before I had to shut everything down for Valentines dinner.

I should have it made by tonight

Back