*Closed* Car Painting Competition (Prize - 908 Oreca Matmut)

  • Thread starter Thread starter AApex86
  • 45 comments
  • 9,652 views
Messages
192
Messages
AApex86
*Contest Closed*

Alright, so since my trades fell through for the next couple days I'm deciding to have a contest. I know these have been done before but this one's slightly different. Post a picture of a car you own and painted with a custom paint chip that you enjoy to look at. Share it with everyone. :)

Guidelines:

-1 picture per participant
-Car must be custom painted
-Pic has to be in-game (Obvious but there's always someone....)
-No "reserving" a spot. Post the picture with your post or don't post at all.
-Please, if you already have what I'm offering as a prize, don't apply, or at least let me know so I can take you out of the prize consideration. This is a chance to give to others.

Prizes:

1st - Peugeot 908 HDi FAP Team Oreca Matmut '10
2nd - Chrome Silver & Choice of Matte
3rd - Chrome Silver

The winners aren't going to be judged by rarest cars/paint combo but rather on how it all comes together. I have a sense of humor so the funniest looking combo may even win.

Contest will end December 29th 6:00 PM (PST). I know that's not much time, but I'll be out of town.

Have fun with it and good luck!

Winners

1st - thefunkaygibbon
2nd - Dylexsic-Gyu
3rd - jimboystaco
 
Last edited:
Here's mine,

Nothing too flashy but I really like the colour combo and think it works really well esp the pink rims as normally pink looks crap! (imo)

Matte Light Silver with Matte Pink


Kyoto - Shoren-in by priesty_lfc, on Flickr
 
Last edited:
I recently had a baby girl so I made this in her honor. 👍

Color: Iris Red Pearl

308ifb4.jpg
 
Last edited:
I recently had a baby girl so I made this in her honor.

One picture please, and congrats on the new addition to your family. :)
 
kyotogionj.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

This is my dealership Lancer Evo IX I've been tuning. I rather like the paint and wheels, although it's kinda hard to see with this lighting.
 
5302368407_7aa46e968f_b.jpg


Super silver Metalic paint... White BBS Rims...Flawless to me.

PSN is Lui4life btw (in case I win)
 
resizing images FTW.
gimp is a free program.
its lets you resize.
resize photo, rename. insert direct link to full size photo when posting preview shot.

ie:

My entry:

tell me that doesn't look awesome.
try.
:P
 
It's not (yet) a rule but please keep pictures at max 800 pixels across longest edge.
 
My M5 ´08 in sunburst yellow, carbon hood and white rims doing what it does best at the ring ;)

b49j6t.jpg
 
2qv9nk9.jpg


London Green Pearl with Passionate Pink wheels lol
 
Reflex Spice Skyline with Maziora Andromedall wheels, made this combo to stand out in an online league (since we're all going to use Skylines) and I was aiming at a fast-and-furious'ish look.*

dorifto.png


*edited my entry as I wasn't exactly happy with it.
 
Last edited:
Here is my entry, a Lexus IS-F Racing Concept with Purple Pearl paint:

highspeedringk.jpg
 
Art Morrison Corvette in Opal Black with custom wheels.

ahrweilertownsquarel.jpg
 
My first post!
Colors are: Car - Pale Rose Metallic Opal, Wheels - Super White II
GT5Uploads6.jpg
 

Subaru IMPREZA WRX STi spec C Type RM '05
Painted Chrome Orange, the wheels are actually Sunburst Yellow but it refuses to show when I'm racing :ouch:
 
My Mitsubishi Evo 9, Race modified.
Matte Purple with deep blue metallic rims!

 
Wow, this is going to be tougher than I thought. Keep 'em coming, just a little under 6 hours to go. :)
 
Color of car: Piedmont Red Pearl Effect/ Rims: some sort of verde, i forgot
redbullhangar75.jpg
 
Last edited:
cant upload pictures ... im a proper tard sometimes
 
TsukubaCircuit.jpg

MATTE GREEN ..bringing out the republican in me haha
 
Something I recently acquired.. & loving it so far!

AhrweilerStreet-1.jpg
 
Fixed. The paint is actually Taiga Metallic, from a 2002 BMW, much more shiny and green. PSN is JTninja, just incase (work for the next 9 hours :()

Cali.jpg
 
Last edited:
^^ I like that green a lot Jason~Bourne

This green isn't quite right

Lamborghini Miura P400 Bertone Prototype '67

28tyq9z.jpg
 
i would go for the samba bus. sorry i am not making an entry just helping you to decide xD
 
Back