*Closed* Car Painting Competition (Prize - 908 Oreca Matmut)

  • Thread starter Thread starter AApex86
  • 45 comments
  • 9,652 views
Just painted this yesterday.

5301467194_3ff4c1a8fe_b.jpg
 
Under 3 hours to go, very impressive everyone.
 
Kyoto-Gion.jpg


My Ferrari 458 Italia in Midnight Purple lll.


Edit- Don't know how to make the picture smaller, sorry :(.
 
Wildheart try using imageshack.us. In the upload section you can choose to resize your image ;) Like this

kyotogiongy.jpg
 
Here is the Merc. Its covered in a Pearlescent Candy Orange and the wheels are black with a hint of dark purple. I can't remember the names of the Paint Chips and Ive turned the PS3 off now, DOH!

If I win I could tell you the name of the paint hehe.



Uploaded with ImageShack.us
 
30 minutes left.
 
I changed my entry as I wasn't happy with it, is it ok?
 
*Contest Closed*

Winners will be announced within 15 minutes, need some time to review.
 
The winners have been PM'd. This was a very hard decision, and I thank everyone for participating, wish I could give everyone a prize, but so it goes. Anyways, on to the winners.

3rd place goes to jimboystaco for his beautiful M3. The dark red pearl with black rims just gives it such a mean and clean look. Very well done.

2nd place goes to Dylexsic-Gyu for his C63. Very well put together with the black rims, hood and the orange body.

1st place goes to thefunkaygibbon for his Samba Bus. It just looks good enough to take a bite out of.

Congrats to all the winners!
 
Back