Nato_777

Moderately Super
Premium
New Zealand
Kaikoura, NZ
Nato777
CCCLW48Ban.jpg

Further explanation of the theme, as described by Boabdulrahman:

"I guess it's time for a car from the latest DLC to feature here. So, take your Aventador to the
Nurburgring and test this Bull!"

CAR: Lamborghini Aventador

gtp_cccl_rules_02-2.jpg

Please, ensure you read and understand all requirements for this competition. Failure to follow
the rules may result in disqualification. If you have any questions, please, send me a Private Message.
This Thread has everything you need to know.
  • There must be at least some detail of the background (location) visible in the picture that
    can later be identified to be part of the location specified in the theme. If the location is
    not immediately clear from the picture you must provide the exact location if it's queried.
  • Only one entry per user allowed. It must be that user's own work and never used in another
    competition.
  • Do not ask other members to choose your entry.
  • Entry post must be marked with a FINAL ENTRY text.
  • Entries may only be changed once and it must be indicated clearly.
  • Entries must be posted in either thumbnail or a preview. We recommend you to link either
    to it's full size.
  • Posts containing bigger previews than allowed, full sizes or links only will be ignored.
  • Previews should not exceed the limit of 500px in either direction and have any effect not present
    in the original image.
  • It's recommended the usage of a free image hosting service, such as ImageShack, Photobucket
    or Flickr.
  • If you want your entry to have a link to your full sized image in the poll, make your preview
    a link to the full sized photo.
  • Only the Judge's favorite 15 entries will get through to the poll.
  • Keep in mind that the Host of this competition may ask for the original image and it must
    be submitted if so.

It's recommended to store the original image (from the USB stick) until competition week ends.
gtp_cccl_editing-2.jpg

What you may not to do a photo:
  • Alter the geometry of the car. No stickers, or body modifications not available in game.
  • Add shapes or objects from outside of GT5, signatures excepted.
  • Remove items from shot (scenery, other cars).
  • Use more than 1 image (HDR, photo-stitching, multi-exposure).
  • Add effects that make the picture look something other than a photograph.
What you may do to a photo:
  • Crop and/or resize an image.
  • Adjust the level or curve values.
  • Alter the colour tone of the image (gradient maps, photo filters, colour balance, etc).
  • Adjust brightness, contrast, exposure, shadow/highlights.
  • Enhance shadows or highlights (dodge and burn tools in Photoshop, for example).
  • Add noise and/or diffuse glow.
  • Add a post-game tilt-shift blur, or apply a motion blur to a stationary Photo Travel shot.
  • Make use of Layer Blend Modes.
  • Use a Sharpening filter and/or tool.
  • Scale or enlarge rims.
  • Remove or modify license plates.
  • Remove the GT watermark.
  • Add a personal signature.
  • Clean up or fix jaggies, texture pixelation, or colour separation.
  • Add a vignette effect.

gtp_cccl_deadline-2.jpg

Sunday 12.02.12
CCCL_PrizeCar48.jpg

Last edited:
Now I know not everyone has the DLC and if you don't have it you can't even used a shared car. But if you ask someone with the DLC nicely they might run an online lobby race with you using the Aventador and you could use that replay.
Alternatively I am planning to save a few replays and upload them somewhere for others to download and use for a photo shoot. I'll post details later once I've sorted it.

I'm sorry, but I think I might have the sexiest Aventador on GT5. It is a tribute to a signature Diablo color. :)

Damn , I did the shot and I tought it was the uneditied comp and now it's ruined , GT5 edit plus edit = aye caramba

Oh boy...
Me and The 'Ring and the Aventador don't mix well... I'm gonna end up with like 500 pictures to choose from. :lol:

Gtuned
Oh boy...
Me and The 'Ring and the Aventador don't mix well... I'm gonna end up with like 500 pictures to choose from. :lol:

Same for me I think... And I've got to do all the competitions and the tournament before I go on holiday on Thursday :nervous: I'll have to try to restrain myself :lol:

Same for me I think... And I've got to do all the competitions and the tournament before I go on holiday on Thursday :nervous: I'll have to try to restrain myself :lol:

Same for me also.
I already have 7 Aventadors because I love it so much. I plan to use my "show car" Aventador in this photo comp, but I will probably end up with at least 10 photos that I will love.

Very nice theme, will be doing some running at the 24h layout. And now do I finally have an answer to whether you're allowed to use a DLC car in the CCCL.

7:06.829 to complete the lap... let's see how long it takes me to shoot that 7 minutes :lol:

7:06.829 to complete the lap... let's see how long it takes me to shoot that 7 minutes :lol:

A LONG time probably.

About 1 minute and 30 seconds worth of a lap replay, then watching it to take photos. I am about 1 minute into it, and I already have around 20 photos that I really like, and my first ever backfire photos that I've gotten that were distorted so much that you couldn't really tell it was backfire.

I love the Aventador so much. :D

I think I'll have over 100 awesome photos when I'm done. It will probably be my first actual single car photoshoot ever.

okay, the two layouts on GT5, landscape (normal) and portrait (the vertical one) are allowed, I know that. But, are wide landscapes allowed?
What I mean by wide landscapes is that I take the portrait layout and turn it on its side.

okay, the two layouts on GT5, landscape (normal) and portrait (the vertical one) are allowed, I know that. But, are wide landscapes allowed?
What I mean by wide landscapes is that I take the portrait layout and turn it on its side.

In short... yes. :)

In short... yes. :)

okay, that makes it so much easier to take awesome photos now. Bad part, I am up to 50 photos now and I've only done 3 minutes of driving. :\
I also really like all the photos and none have even been touched by an editing program yet.

It might take till Friday to decide on my entry. lol

I got it narrowed down to 20, but, I am having a hard time deciding which ones to not use from those 20.

This is hard. :(

think i will skip this week:tup::drool:👍

It is a great entry, but, you should still enter this week. You never know, you might do well.

Plus, I think that there will be more incredible things to come. :)

I'm down to 10 different photos, deciding between these is gonna be nearly impossible. I think I might consult my photography professor in class tomorrow about it. :) Is that against the rules?

FINAL ENTRY

Aventador at the Nurburgring by Musical_Artist, on Flickr

I finally narrowed it down to this photo, but, I still have some other photos that just as easily could've been just as good in the competition, so I might change my entry later if I feel like it.

It was really hard to choose just one, took 3 or 4 hours of deliberation and it went from over 40 photos, to 25, then 20, then 12, then 10, then 6. After I got to 6, I just chose one I thought would possibly work the best.​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back