Closed for now.....

  • Thread starter Thread starter pbrdad
  • 267 comments
  • 14,459 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think it's 0 miles but I'm not sure I'm interested in the r8 lms or the zonda lm if there's anything else you want tell me I might have it

I can't send either one of those cars until the 24th. I'll take the muira if it's not red and has 0 mile or a 0 mile X1. Let me know. Thanks for looking.👍
 
Long Version: Hey, pbr. Just checking, but we are still on for the Macca F1 => XJ-9, and the Honda NSX Race Car => Honda NSX Road Car trades? If so, have I already friended you from my Vinny account on PSN? Because some trades have gotten a little bit sour (they sent wrong car, now they want it back immediately before sending right one :(), can you instead add my other account ("Droptted")? Thank you so much, and I apologize for the inconvenience.

tl;dr Version: We on for the trades? Did I add you from Vinny PSN account? Can you add PSN: Droptted instead? Sorry.

:)
 
Long Version: Hey, pbr. Just checking, but we are still on for the Macca F1 => XJ-9, and the Honda NSX Race Car => Honda NSX Road Car trades? If so, have I already friended you from my Vinny account on PSN? Because some trades have gotten a little bit sour (they sent wrong car, now they want it back immediately before sending right one :(), can you instead add my other account ("Droptted")? Thank you so much, and I apologize for the inconvenience.

tl;dr Version: We on for the trades? Did I add you from Vinny PSN account? Can you add PSN: Droptted instead? Sorry.

:)

Yes sir we are still on for those trades. I will send you a FR from pbrdad to Droptted in a few minutes. Not a problem and thanks for communicating with me in advance. Let me know if you need anything else. :) By the way, those trades are scheduled for the 22nd and 23rd.
 
I can't send either one of those cars until the 24th. I'll take the muira if it's not red and has 0 mile or a 0 mile X1. Let me know. Thanks for looking.👍
I know it's not red and I just unlocked the red bull x1 challenge last night 5 hours and I've managed to bronze the first 2 races so it will probably be a while before i get a 0 miles x1
 
I know it's not red and I just unlocked the red bull x1 challenge last night 5 hours and I've managed to bronze the first 2 races so it will probably be a while before i get a 0 miles x1

Ok. I had a trade back out so if your muira is 0 mile then I'll send you either the Zonda LM or the Audi R8 tomorrow at reset. Let me know.
 
Yes sir we are still on for those trades. I will send you a FR from pbrdad to Droptted in a few minutes. Not a problem and thanks for communicating with me in advance. Let me know if you need anything else. :) By the way, those trades are scheduled for the 22nd and 23rd.

Yup. Reminder: you'll send on the 22nd and the 23rd, I'm sending on the 21st and the 22nd (my time) just because I want to send mine asap :). Happy trading, and see you then.
 
Yup. Reminder: you'll send on the 22nd and the 23rd, I'm sending on the 21st and the 22nd (my time) just because I want to send mine asap :). Happy trading, and see you then.

Sounds good. 👍
 
One slot open at reset.
 
My free Zonda LM was received and much appreciated. I sent the Merc CLK GTR this morning (GMT+1) :)
 
My free Zonda LM was received and much appreciated. I sent the Merc CLK GTR this morning (GMT+1) :)

Sounds good. I will send the Jag XJR-9 in about 4-5 hours. Thanks for the trade. 👍
 
Garage updated. I'm taking a short break after I fill this last slot and get all of my trades done. So, please help me fill it. Thanks to all for the seamless trades. I will add all of your names in the trade rep thread shortly.
 
Have you got a Level 24 Ticket?

Edit: Got it.
 
Last edited:
Have you got a Level 24 Ticket? That's all i'm looking for.
I got both Pescarolo's you listed. (With 0 miles.)

Sure don't bro. Sorry. Thanks for looking.
 
I'm about to send the F1 from Droptted (give me 15 minutes). When you send the XJ-9 tomorrow, can you send it to the Vinny3232 account? Same deal with the NSXs. Thanks.
 
Last edited:
Slot #3 PSN= Droptop2001gt My Corvette C5-R (C5) '00 for your Neon Orange X1 CAR RECEIVED CAR SENT

Excellent trade, car delivered promptly, and in zero-mile condition, as promised. 👍
 
Excellent trade, car delivered promptly, and in zero-mile condition, as promised. 👍

Thanks bro. Great dealing with you also. I'll be leaving positive feedback for all of my traders in the trade rep thread shortly. 👍
 
Thanks bro. Great dealing with you also. I'll be leaving positive feedback for all of my traders in the trade rep thread shortly. 👍

Don't bother, it isn't updated any more. ;)
 
Don't bother, it isn't updated any more. ;)

I know. But you can go in that thread and search for a user name and see all reputation entered. I like to do it for my traders especially since all of this scamming crap going on. :)
 
car sent :) thanks again
 
Open for trading.
 
Hey what do you want for gold chrome paint?
 
awesome thanks. im turning on my ps3 right now
 
Ok. I'll send it in about 30 minutes or so. Enjoy and pass it on if you can.
 
I have a 0 mile R8 LMS in jetblau. of interest at all??
 
Yessir. What do you want for it?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back