Closed for now.....

• Thread starter pbrdad
  • 267 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have all three. Look in my garages and tell me what you want and what slot it is in. I can trade now or later.

Last edited:
ok will go for the sauber in slot 1 had to look for your garage they are not in your sig now

can trade in 20 mins ( once wife is off the tv)

if you want to throw in a gold paint that would be very nice too :)

ok will go for the sauber in slot 1 had to look for your garage they are not in your sig now

can trade in 20 mins ( once wife is off the tv)

if you want to throw in a gold paint that would be very nice too :)

Sounds good. Send FR to pbrdad. I'll send you the car and a gold chrome when I receive my car. Thanks bro. Don't know what happened to my sig. I'll have to check it out.

Hey Dad..I have the '03 and '05 Peskys..0 mile but I believe they each had 1 switch when I received them...could use your '0 mile '04 Pesc and I really would like a gold chrome chip.....available at reset if you'd like to book it now...:)

Hey Dad..I have the '03 and '05 Peskys..0 mile but I believe they each had 1 switch when I received them...could use your '0 mile '04 Pesc and I really would like a gold chrome chip.....available at reset if you'd like to book it now...:)

I'm not concerned at all with switches. But, I don't think I have the '04 Pesky. I have the '03 #18 (red mirrors and intake). From what I understand, their's two different colors of each Pesky. So that makes 6 Peskys.

Yes sir. I will send you a couple in a few minutes and a couple after reset. Which accounts you want me to send to?

I have some zero mile x1's and I have the 05 Pescarolo but I forget if it has 0 miles. I would like to get the Viper #51 (slot 1/slot 2) and the Panoz (slot 1). I'm open for trading on all of you days. PM me if you are interested.

I have a 0 Mile 0 Changes Red Bull X10. Let me know. I'll never use it.
I already have that car but thanks for the offer.
I have some zero mile x1's and I have the 05 Pescarolo but I forget if it has 0 miles. I would like to get the Viper #51 (slot 1/slot 2) and the Panoz (slot 1). I'm open for trading on all of you days. PM me if you are interested.

PM SENT

is RX-7 LM Race Car still tradeable??

Just checked. NO. I thought it was restriced to cars over 1 million? This car is under 1 million. Is their another restriction I don't know about? I've been offline for about 2 weeks so I guess I'm behind here.

Just checked. NO. I thought it was restriced to cars over 1 million? This car is under 1 million. Is their another restriction I don't know about? I've been offline for about 2 weeks so I guess I'm behind here.

new car price is worth over a million, which is why you can't trade it. only way to get it now is through UCD/OCD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Posts

Back