**CLOSED**Museum Cards needed for collection

Thanks cactus that will be cool I'll send fr later thus evening. Cheers

Great, I'll accept as soon as I get on again. and send the first 5 Horns and MC's. Once you get them if you can do the same. we can get a good few trades going.

Just make sure your MyGt page is up-to-date so I don't double up on what you have.

still no one added me lol. may as well delete my paints and crap lol. i only wanted the cars anyways. btw i just got all the dlc cars. will not buy the track because its a waste of money

Hey mate I will start hooking you up with 5 horns a day when i can, free of charge for all our previous smooth trades. 👍

Is the OP up to date? If so I will send the 1st 5 now ;)

Edit: sent 5 anyway from the end of horns so 277 backwards.

Double edit: tried to send more but your giftbox is full :(

Last edited:
Thanks cactus
I'll be back online later this evening

OP is update To anyone who needs to send any thing
Cheers

Hi,

I have those cars.

The Mazda has 98.569 km. :scared:
The Spoon Civic has 2.214 km.
The Subaru (is it the sedan one?) has 40.117 km.

I'm looking for a Saleen S7 and a RUF Yellow Bird. Both have to be under 10.000 km and stock.

If you don't have those, I'll settle for some MCs or Horns that I don't have, if it's okay.

Cheers

Yes got both those Salene has 0/0/0 yellow bird has about 8000 on it
Send fr to GM_Anth il accept in a little while when I'm home

Yes got both those Salene has 0/0/0 yellow bird has about 8000 on it
Send fr to GM_Anth il accept in a little while when I'm home

FR sent.

I just remembered I can apply restoration tickets to the cars to make them 0 miles, if you don't mind the extra switch.

But it seems we're going to have a problem with the PSN maintenance, as I can only trade cars after the next reset.

Hi Chico
thanks for reply its fine with me just send when you can ill do the same once received

cheers

Hi Chico
thanks for reply its fine with me just send when you can ill do the same once received

cheers

Deal.

I'll try to send the first car after the reset. If it's not possible, I'll keep trying the following days. Any preferences on the first car I should send?

As a heads up, I'll have one of the Saleen's first, please.

Cheers

Mazda Eunos Roadster J Limited II (NA) '93' sent.

Please send the Saleen S7 when you can.

Also, that Pagani you have in the OP isn't tradeable.

Thanks in advance,

Cheers

Last edited:
all bi-1 sent,horns 134,147,159,224,229,sent horns 29,35,43,44 &55 are wainting for sony maintenance crews to do the offski then i'll send

i sent this dude many paints and horns and helmets and suits. got nothing in return. i tried messaging him for two days all while he was online too. and once when he was offline so when he signs back in itll say message recieved. this guy just took all the stuff and i got nothin in return although he agreed to trade. so yeah never again will anyone get my thousands of paints and everything else. :) theyll be deleted.

Chuck you sent a few items I left my ps3 online and was called away for my work so I was unable to respond and when I did see the very offensive message you sent to me I was very annoyed there was no need to send the abusive and offensive language lld you did

Sorry to everyone who is in line to receive their items from me
My schedule at the studio as changed dramatically and I'm not getting much time to do transfers I will endeavour to send everything I said I would
please just give me a little time
My work commitments is very tight and I can't get around it under no circumstances
All I ask is please be patient and I'll send as soon as I can possibly send

Chico_acsc you need to accept my Fr from my other account so i can send to you otherwise the trade will go to someone else

Back