**CLOSED**Museum Cards needed for collection

chucksstation you ned to stop throwing a paddy and send a fr to my psn again as you have deleted me and while your not on my list i cant send anything to you
so now stop your whinning and put your toys back in your pushchair and ill send you something for the few items you sent

Saleen ? I thought you were sending jag xfr and range rover i didn't want Saleen

Edit dw mate it's fine

Saleen ? I thought you were sending jag xfr and range rover i didn't want Saleen

i know i sent by mistake keep that dont waste a trade sending it back you wil get xfr next then land rover
i did send message straight away when i realised i sent it wrong

Chico_ i have given your trade to someone else today as you did not accept fr and i couldnt wait all evening you will have to take a step back now as im lined up tomorrow

Sorry to everyone who is in line to receive their items from me
My schedule at the studio as changed dramatically and I'm not getting much time to do transfers I will endeavour to send everything I said I would
please just give me a little time
My work commitments is very tight and I can't get around it under no circumstances
All I ask is please be patient and I'll send as soon as I can possibly send

This is all I needed to hear. Apologies accepted.

Chico_ i have given your trade to someone else today as you did not accept fr and i couldnt wait all evening you will have to take a step back now as im lined up tomorrow

Sorry, but like I said I had to leave. It's okay. Take your time.

Last edited:
Ive got a ton of suits/helmets of your needs that I can send for:
Back-Vision-23 helmets
Midnight Purple (I, II, III) paints
Maziora Pleredsall paints
Horn #9

here is what I have for you sir;

Grid Mesh 10, 17, 19
Intersection 14, 33
Mistral 7, 12, 16, 31, 33
Saturn 6, 9, 23
Slider 15, 19
Swell 20
Titan 3, 11, 26, 27, 31, 34
Trainee 7, 21, 24
Waver 03

I can send all or just the ones you need in case you already have some of these. and I see you added the Midnight purples to your want list so I guess you don't have those lol :)
I'd also take one of your Birthday tickets or level 9 ticket as well :)

yes you can send those if you wish i was looking for full sets though
im booked up for a few days with trades so it will be later in the week when i can send bday ticket or lvl 9 ticket

Back