CLOSED: POLL: GT6 Photomode Tournament: Season 02 - PMC - Qualifying - Tiebreaker Required

• Thread starter Nato_777
  • 41 comments

Which 32 will make it into the Tournament Rounds

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Nato_777

Moderately Super
Premium
New Zealand
Kaikoura, NZ
Nato777
View attachment 298656
"Qualifying Round of the GT6 Photomode Tournament PMC Season 02.
As always it's an open theme for the Qualifying Round so you can shoot anything, anywhere you like. So now it's time to take your best shot to qualify and make it into the Tournament rounds. Good luck to all." :)

CARS: Any or none
LOCATIONS: Any
PHOTOTRAVEL: Yes
UNIQUE RESTRICTIONS: None

Please remember all entries are to remain anonymous throughout the tournament.

View attachment 298658
Please, ensure you read and understand all requirements for this competition. Failure to follow the rules may result in disqualification.
If you have questions, ask me via a Conversation.
This Thread will answer many possible questions you may have.

• Be reminded that this is a multiple choice poll. You can vote for up to 32 entries;
  • Please be sure to review each entry in the Poll Options section below before casting votes;
  • Do not vote on your own entry;
  • Do not try to sway the poll;
  • Do not post or identify your entry elsewhere until poll closes;
  • The 32 most voted will get through to the next round;
  • In the event of a tie, a 24 hour poll will be created;
  • Please, view each entry in it's full size before voting;
  • If there is any problem, please, report to me via Conversation.

tpmc02_polloptions.png

Poll Option #01

Poll Option #02

Poll Option #03

Poll Option #04

Poll Option #05

Poll Option #06

Poll Option #07

Poll Option #08

Poll Option #09

Poll Option #10

Poll Option #11

Poll Option #12

Poll Option #13

Poll Option #14

Poll Option #15

Poll Option #16

Poll Option #17

Poll Option #18

Poll Option #19

Poll Option #20

Poll Option #21

Poll Option #22

Poll Option #23

Poll Option #24

Poll Option #25

Poll Option #26

Poll Option #27

Poll Option #28

Poll Option #29

Poll Option #30

Poll Option #31

Poll Option #32

Poll Option #33

Poll Option #34

Poll Option #35

Poll Option #36

Poll Option #37

Poll Option #38

Poll Option #39

Poll Option #40

Poll Option #41

Poll Option #42

Poll Option #43

Poll Option #44

Poll Option #45

Poll Option #46

Poll Option #47

Poll Option #48

Poll Option #49

View attachment 298657
07-02-2015

Last edited:
IMPORTANT INFORMATION

Please remember that the Tournament polls are multiple choice. For this Qualifying Poll I have set the maximum number of votes to 32, ie the number of entries that can progress so you may each vote for your favourite 32 images.

Please be careful not to vote for your own entry - that will result in instant disqualification and remember not to reveal which entry is yours until after the poll has closed - at which time I will post the full list of entrants anyway.

Due to the inability to post images in the poll and the resulting distance between the actual images and the poll options I would suggest noting down on paper or such which entries you wish to vote for before voting as scrolling up and down can get confusing and it's easy to make a mistake. ;)

Good luck and happy voting. :)

Last edited:
Good stuff :cheers:

It's just so hard to decide between a great original idea behind the picture vs a great execution. :indiff: Let's hope it gets easier as the tournament moves to next rounds. :D

Also I think it could be mandatory 32 votes at this point to get more difference between the entries coming out around the qualification line. :odd:

Lovely poll, this is gonna be one heck of a tournament!!

There are a few that stood out! Will probably be surprised with the results! :D

Some really good entries just for this qualifying round. It can only get better as the tournament goes on. :)

The qualyfing period for this tournament is closed so no more entries are allowed unfortunately. It's also worth mentioning that you can't say what picture is yours (you have to send your entry as a PM to the organizer of the competition) and that your picture is edited (this is non-edited competition). It's a nice picture though and I'm pretty sure there'll be a 2.0 tournament after this one is finished, so you can enter that one if you submit your entry at the right time and following the rules. Good luck :cheers:

The qualyfing period for this tournament is closed so no more entries are allowed unfortunately. It's also worth mentioning that you can't say what picture is yours (you have to send your entry as a PM to the organizer of the competition) and that your picture is edited (this is non-edited competition). It's a nice picture though and I'm pretty sure there'll be a 2.0 tournament after this one is finished, so you can enter that one if you submit your entry at the right time and following the rules. Good luck :cheers:
Ohhh i see, thanks you, i dont speak english so much, is a problem here :P lol Thanks!

Poll has closed and there is a three way tie for the final two places so a tie breaker poll will follow very shortly with the top two voted progressing through.
I will post the final results once that poll has concluded.

I am surprised and sad that entry #04 did not make it. Whoever created this piece of beauty and art deserved more votes. :(

On the flipside, my own and all entries I voted on besides #04 made it. :)
Agreed. It was such a creative shot, it deserved to make it 👍

Did I...get through? :eek: Wow, with such a bland shot, taken a year ago, how on Earth did I manage it?? :lol:

It may have been bland to you, but others thought it was great. I'm also surprised I managed to qualify given the quality of the pictures from others.

It may have been bland to you, but others thought it was great. I'm also surprised I managed to qualify given the quality of the pictures from others.

Well, maybe not great, considering I got through by an inch. :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back