CLOSED: The GT Sport Photo Mode Competition 08

• Thread starter SlipZtrEm
  • 67 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
@zaxs amazing shot.

how go you get rid of the GT watermark and keep the small letter on the right bottom corner? I'd prefer mine to look like that too. :)

@zaxs amazing shot.

how go you get rid of the GT watermark and keep the small letter on the right bottom corner? I'd prefer mine to look like that too. :)
I think it is through the share button / screenshot.

But this way it seems to have the screen resolution limit, or system resolution limit( not sure about this though). And shots in jpg, are more compressed i think.

@zaxs amazing shot.

Thanks!

You have to go in My Library, find it and capture it there.

I think that this is some kind of prove that photo is yours, bcs if you shot it anywhere where else, GT icon watermark is from left side...

So *any* Japanese car w/ at least racing numbers on it, right? Even the Lexus LF-LC GT “Vision Gran Turismo?"

@zaxs amazing shot.

I think it is through the share button / screenshot.

But this way it seems to have the screen resolution limit, or system resolution limit( not sure about this though). And shots in jpg, are more compressed i think.

Yup, just make a screenshot and there wont be a watermark. But I fear the quality loss too, so better import directly to your USB ;)

Final Entry

20180122010336.jpg

EDIT: Final Entry below.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Posts

Back