CLOSED: The GT Sport Photo Mode Competition 08

• Thread starter SlipZtrEm
  • 67 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
@AlexSinclair I was wondering if a road car with racing livery / number is allowed or not. Can you clarify? Thank you :)

I guess not.

Would be great if the weekly judge kept an eye on the thread. It's not the first time this happens when people are visiting the forum and still don't see or ignore the notifications.

Yeah I've read that. But maybe a road car with racing livery and a racing number would. It's already past the deadline anyway.

I thought I was pretty good at keeping up with the thread to be honest. I checked in here at least once a day during the time specified in the competition.
And I specifically previously said "as long as it's not a road car". That's clear to me. The answer would have been "as long as it's not a road car" had you asked the question earlier.
I know I don't post that much here, but I understood there was a certain responsibility if you're the one deciding the theme. Sorry I didn't get to yours quickly, but I stopped checking in every day when the competition lapsed and I disabled email notifications, because duh, nobody likes email notifications.

I thought I was pretty good at keeping up with the thread to be honest. I checked in here at least once a day during the time specified in the competition.
And I specifically previously said "as long as it's not a road car". That's clear to me. The answer would have been "as long as it's not a road car" had you asked the question earlier.
I know I don't post that much here, but I understood there was a certain responsibility if you're the one deciding the theme. Sorry I didn't get to yours quickly, but I stopped checking in every day when the competition lapsed and I disabled email notifications, because duh, nobody likes email notifications.

You were, Alex.

FWIW, it was quite clear to me. Don't sweat it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back