This Fortnight's Theme
This week's theme is "Man and Machine". We'll let Nathan explain:
“This week we'll be putting the recent feature of driver placement in scapes into action - it's time to put those poses to good use. Your mission should you choose to accept it is to take a photo that features both man and machine however I want you to make one or the other the main focus of the image. Which to you is the most important factor, is it the driver with his skills and abilities, (sorry ladies PD hasn't yet seen fit to give us female avatars), or the machine with it's power and performance capabilities.
Be as creative as you like how you wish to make that focus distinction, just make sure the man and machine are at least partially present. I would love to see some great use of DOF in the mix this week. Use of liveries for both is accepted and encouraged but not an absolute requirement.”
LIVERIES: Yes (both man and machine allowed)
LOCATIONS: Scapes Only
UNIQUE RESTRICTIONS: See above
Please, ensure you read and understand all requirements for this competition. Failure to follow the rules may result in disqualification. If you have questions, start a convo with me.
- The only way you can take part is to be a member of the GTPlanet forums. If you haven't created your account yet, click here.
- It is recommended you host your image either here on GTPlanet (via the Media section), or on Flickr.
- Not sure how to submit your image? Here's a guide for both methods mentioned above.
- Preview images can not exceed 640 pixels in either direction.
- A preview image must be representative of the full-size image. Do not add effects to it.
- Please use a clickable-preview to full-size, not a separate text link for it;
it makes poll creation much easier!
- Mark your FINAL ENTRY clearly, with red text.
Unsure how to? Copy and paste the following:
- No post-game editing, besides proportional resizing and rotating, is allowed.
- One entry per user. It must be your own work, and never previously used in a comp.
- Do not ask other users to choose your entry.
- Absolutely no entries which utilize edited/hacked file saves.
- You may change your entry once. Do it clearly; edit out your previous entry, and
either post the new one in a new reply, or in place of the original.
- Do not post "Honourable Mentions" or outtakes - just your Final Entry, that's all.
- Winner gets to choose the following week's theme.
- Winners cannot enter in their own theme!
- The Host may ask for the original image and it must be submitted if so.
It's recommended to save the original image (preferably in-game) until week's ends.
September 28, 2018