CLOSED: The GT5 Photomode Competition: Week 1

  • Thread starter Thread starter Nicknamealguem
  • 261 comments
  • 35,708 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
If it's the previews you are talking about, there is a limit of 500px in the rules:

*snip*

If it is the full size, I don't think I should limit it's size, but since GT5 images are huge, I'll see what I can do in week 2.
Yes, I was talking about the previews, not the full size. I looked through your list of rules and missed the 500px limit, like a fair number of others, it seems. :lol:
 
Well, it was quite easy to get lost with a light blue small font in a bright background.:p Anyway, I've bold the rules, so it's more perceptible to users. Thanks for pointing it. :D
 
Final Entry:
​
 
FINAL ENTRY

Ahrweiler%20-%20Town%20Square.jpg


​
 
Final Entry



Click for full size.​
 
Last edited:
Final entry, view fullsize!



Uploaded with ImageShack.us

I think I missed it :-|
 
Last edited:
FINAL ENTRY

Click for full size
this is In my opinion the best of my pictures so I'll see how it does
 
I hope I'm doing this all right....

Final Entry /Final edit



Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Pretty new to all this so go easy on me:scared:
 
Last edited:
Final Entry





Click for bigger size.
 
Last edited:
Zad. Yes, you are doing it right. 👍

Again, I want to remember that entries with a bigger than 500px previews will not get into the poll. Also, I want to remember that, in doubt, please, read this thread.
 
Final Entry (Click image for Hi-Res)
​
 
Final Entry
 
Last edited:
gt5009500px.jpg
Final :)
 
Last edited:
FINAL ENTRY



Good luck 👍
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back