CLOSED: The GT5 Photomode Competition: Week 1

  • Thread starter Thread starter Nicknamealguem
  • 261 comments
  • 35,698 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Final Entry "Changed"

​
 
Last edited:
74855_10150346080540537_638855536_15854084_4942983_n.jpg
 
Final Entry

ogatly.jpg
 
Final Entry

Ahrweiler-Street-1.jpg
 
Last edited:
It's been years since I entered the photo comps. Might try it for a while and see just how bad I can go.

FINAL ENTRY

 

New Final Entry
Alfa Romeo 8C Competizione at Eiger Nordwand


​
 
Last edited:
hi there, i'm new here.
that's my contribution:

 
Zad. Yes, you are doing it right. 👍

Again, I want to remember that entries with a bigger than 500px previews will not get into the poll. Also, I want to remember that, in doubt, please, read this thread.

Thanks for the info, however, photobucket's layout is a bit different from the one you displayed. I can't figure out how to get the picture into the proper form. Any suggestions?
 
so many entrys OO

i like the red evo photos
they look so real
 
iBomb4 - First off, welcome to GTP. Second, to embed images from flickr, click the "Share this" drop down, then "Grab the HTML/BBCode" and then the BBCode option. If you then copy the contents of the box and paste it here, you'll end up with this:


Red Bull Hangar-7_3 by Nev.Rek, on Flickr

Edit: Welcome to you, too, edruba. It appears that your missing an image in your post.
 
Last edited:
Thanks for the info, however, photobucket's layout is a bit different from the one you displayed. I can't figure out how to get the picture into the proper form. Any suggestions?

Use the direct link from "Share this photo" and follow the same instructions as for imageshack.
 
FINAL ENTRY and first post!



(Click for full-size)

I'm the proud owner of the olny existant Pearlesent Kubelwagen.
 
Last edited by a moderator:
FINAL ENTRY and first post!



(Click for full-size)

I'm the proud owner of the olny existant Pearlesent Kubelwagen.

Welcome to the boards, FlyWire!

I edited your post to fix up the links. Use the BB Code provided by photobucket instead of the HTML, and you should be fine. Oh, and the original link sent me to a private account, so I fixed it to the second link you had posted.

👍
 
Well, I said I would try and get in on these competitions more often and here I am.


FINAL ENTRY



As ever, click for larger version.​
 
Final Entry

ahrweilerstreet.jpg


Full Size​

This is my first entry into a Photomode Comp, and it definitely won't be my last.
 
Final Entry

RedBullHangar-7.jpg


sorry if the image is too big
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back