CLOSED: The GT5 Photomode Competition: Week 10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not yours! Its gorgeous but doesn´t look like photoshopped! There are others (can´t remember the names right now).

I´m pretty sure you get in the poll with it! ;)

I wouldn't worry that much about edited shots. It's rare for one to get into the poll. :sly:

Also, I am sad to still see bigger than 500px previews. I won't bother anymore to come to people attention, since they didn't even bother to read the rules in the first page. :indiff:

strngz0731, as JTSnooks said, this isn't the place to ask for which entries you should choose.

______

In another note, there are pretty good entries this week, keep them coming. :)👍

Also, I am sad to still see bigger than 500px previews. I won't bother anymore to come to people attention, since they didn't even bother to read the rules in the first page. :indiff:

COLOR]

Did you get that...?

You have a nice shot there. Don't ruin your changes because you didn't care reading the rules.

first photomode competition...
anyone care to offer an opinion as to a possible entry out of these?

[IMGhttp://img528.imageshack.us/img528/5754/tt07mytrack021.jpg[/IMG]

[IMGhttp://img19.imageshack.us/img19/8273/z4mbernmarketst4.jpg[/IMG]

http://img651.imageshack.us/img651/7052/kubelwagonahrweilertown.jpg[/IMG

💡[/QUOTE]

It really isn't nice Posting 3 large pictures and asking for help in a photomode competition ,but since it's your first one I'll let you off with a simple word The first one :D

Anyway, it seems to me there are a few shots in this thread that have very clearly been worked over in Photoshop - but I'll leave it to our esteemed judges to mete out the appropriate punishment. :mad:

I've noticed this over the previous weeks but I've not said anything for fear of being shouted down!

I've noticed this over the previous weeks but I've not said anything for fear of being shouted down!

I seriously doubt anyone would shout down the mighty Mog! :bowdown: Actually, I'm just grateful I'm not the only one who's noticed - I figured the judges would handle it, but I couldn't ignore the obvious! And, as anyone who knows me will attest, I've never had much fear of being shouted down anywhere else... :mischievous:

I seriously doubt anyone would shout down the mighty Mog! :bowdown: Actually, I'm just grateful I'm not the only one who's noticed - I figured the judges would handle it, but I couldn't ignore the obvious! And, as anyone who knows me will attest, I've never had much fear of being shouted down anywhere else... :mischievous:

Well, the correct thing to do, in my opinion, if you see/acknowledge/suspect a shot was edited beyond the stipulated rules, is to P.M. the competition HOST (i.e. me in the PMC), and actions will taken accordingly. ;)👍

Not yours! Its gorgeous but doesn´t look like photoshopped! There are others (can´t remember the names right now).

I´m pretty sure you get in the poll with it! ;)

Hopefully, it´s about time :/ First entry ever made it into the poll and became second (Week 6, Ferrari vs Lamborghini) but right after that no other pic was that successful :(

i must apologize.
i didn't mean to cause anyone grief or any sort of stir.
i don't like being a noob and appreciate any patience.
(not making an excuse, just providing the explanation.)

now that i know, i will not repeat any of the faux pas of my original post.

well, off to select my entry...
(thanks, 'sems4arsenal', appreciate the feedback...)

FINAL ENTRY

Mercedes-Benz 300 SL Coupe ‘54

My first post in the photocompetion-forum. I hope you like this classic one

Once again, I'm glad I'm not judging this one! WAAAY too many powerful photos.

I haven't been playing with Photomode long enough to catch edited pictures, but I gotta hope these people just aren't reading the rules because otherwise that's just messed up.

I wanted to make something especific for this, but since I didn't have time, I'll enter a shot I've previously shown at my gallery.

FINAL ENTRY

EDIT: chromatic9, can a Mini (by BMW) appear in a photo?

Last edited:
after seeing all those awesome entries, I changed mine. Its on page 2!

I hope its better than my T1 Bus. I really struggle this time to find a good pic though. :(

FINAL ENTRY

Not sure if it's good enough to make the poll, but I thought a few people might like this one. :)

Last edited:
Crisis of faith... I really like my submission, but I don't think its a strong enough picture to compete. So I think I'm going to change to this Final entry

changed from here

Crisis of faith... I really like my submission, but I don't think its a strong enough picture to compete. So I think I'm going to change to this Final entry

changed from here

nice picture, but I can barely see the watermark. I though it was always clearly visible?

nice picture, but I can barely see the watermark. I though it was always clearly visible?

Hmm, I see what you mean, but I think it's because it sits on an overblown portion of the picture. I promise you that this pic is not edited- just cross processed and raised the exposure in photomode.

Hmm, I see what you mean, but I think it's because it sits on an overblown portion of the picture. I promise you that this pic is not edited- just cross processed and raised the exposure in photomode.

Just click on the picture to get the full screen pic und you will see it. But it´s still quite hard to see it. It´s right where the tyre barrier is, on the top right of the picture.

It's the most unclear watermark I've seen yet, and while the EXIF data checks out okay I'm suspicious because I can open your source image directly in Photoshop 7.

My Photoshop 7 NEVER opens images directly from GT5 without an EOF error... I always have to transfer from a third party viewer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back